Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx 😃 😉

Phone Sex Profiles: Amber

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amber on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7227

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amber (Pin 7227)

Photos of Amber

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amber

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amber isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
24 comments

Hi guys, my name is Amber and my agent number is 7227. I am blonde with a nice toned body and a great set of tits that love to be nibbled on. Cock is my favourite pastime in all ways, one or more cocks so if you fancy getting hot and bothered together then give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7227 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amber on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7227

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Amber now!

Remember to enter PIN 7227

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amber

5 days ago

Gonna shoot a huge load of cum over your face

1 month ago

Hello Amber!How are you darling?I will call you on the15th.I am taking a rest and returning then.I am missing you and thinking of you 24/7.Lots of love xxxxx.Richard.

1 month ago

Amber, l need to put my cock as far as it will go up your brown ( arse ) bum admirer

1 month ago

Aww thank you for all the lovely comments and look forward to having some more good times 😘

1 month ago

AMBER THAT WAS SUPERB CALL YOU SOON CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 months ago

Hello Amber! You are so lovely ,I think of you 24/7.I will give you a call soon.Lots of love Richardxxxxxx.

2 months ago

Hi Amber love to live with you 24/7 I would be the happiest man alive hope you would feel the same speak soon love From Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Amber need you in wellies

2 months ago

Farm life got u converted, u r a lovely young lady come a board my tractor xx

2 months ago

Lovely to meet you on Saturday sorry I didn't get to finish the job but I will be thinking of you and catch you later your farmer X

2 months ago

Can i take you on a journey. ..destination SQUIRT CITY

2 months ago

Are you available tomorrow afternoon? So Friday. Will buy a new bra, Neil xx

3 months ago

Amber, l would like to wank my cock in the crack of your bottom. Bum admirer.

3 months ago

Hi amber, l want sex in your back passage (your arse) bum admirer.

3 months ago

Hi Amber, such a great chat and so horny I came so hard, plus great pics, a really sweet girl, x Richard.

3 months ago

Amber, it's Neil. That was better than most of the sex I've had even when I'm actually doing it with someone else. X

3 months ago

How old are you amber

3 months ago

Hi Amber do u give good blowjobs on the phone

3 months ago

Amber, spoke to you earlier, incredible. You are very horn you and drained my balls big time. Steve

4 months ago

Love you so much suck my cock babe

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Suzie
(PIN: 1491)

Janey
(PIN: 7177)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Tania