Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx 😃 😉

Phone Sex Profiles: Chanelle

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chanelle on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7078

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chanelle (Pin 7078)

Photos of Chanelle

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chanelle

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chanelle isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
16 comments

Hi guys my name is Chanelle, I’m 34 years old and 5ft5”, with long blonde hair with a small waist and big 34 DD boobs. I am Scottish as you can hear; I’m also very open minded when it comes to playing with you. I love to suck dick and lick pussy. What I love to do most is fuck really hard my pussy’s is always wet and ready to play, so come on press my buttons 7078 and lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 7078 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chanelle on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7078

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Chanelle now!

Remember to enter PIN 7078

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chanelle

2 months ago

Hope you're ok. Miss our chats. Broxi

6 months ago

Not seen you on in ages. Hope things are ok

7 months ago

When are you back on? Broxi

7 months ago

Hi chanelle im getting no sex from my wife i have a sack load of hot highland spunk waiting for you

10 months ago

Hey when will you be back on?

11 months ago

Great chat last night

12 months ago

Hi when will you be on? Broxi

1 year ago

Hi gorgeous. When are you back on again?. Jock

1 year ago

Hi chanelle for a first time call u were amazing and ur glasgow accent is so sexy love ryan xx

1 year ago

Brilliant first call with the lovely Chanelle, first of many I hope xxx - John

1 year ago

I enjoyed our chat this morning, and looking forward to us chating Tuesday. Love Alisterxxxxx

1 year ago

Loved our call today. Getting hard just thinking about you again. Speak to you soon sweetie R x

1 year ago

My first call to you today was brilliant. You gave as good as you got verbally. Cannae wait till I call you again A Glasgow Male

1 year ago

Very nice chatting to you today Chanelle,stay safe whilst running,till next time Andy,fellow Scot.xx

1 year ago

Hi babe Paul here glad you enjoyed yourself on Friday when I called you I know I got you so horny and wet when I was banging my rock hard cock on the phone you wanted to fuck me I could tell all my love Paul xxxx

1 year ago

Hope the sun aint too hot for you today Chanelle

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Suzie
(PIN: 1491)

Janey
(PIN: 7177)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Tania