Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Charlotte

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1830

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Charlotte (Pin 1830)

Photos of Charlotte

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Charlotte

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Charlotte isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
16 comments

Hi there, you are through to Charlotte all my friends call me Charlie. I am home alone now and feeling really naughty and full of energy and would love to have your company. How about you give me a call we can get naughty together. I Can’t wait to hear from you. Call me on and enter PIN 1830 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1830

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Charlotte now!

Remember to enter PIN 1830

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Charlotte

1 day ago

Good luck with the choir

3 months ago

Your accent turns me on every time. Love you Charlotte. Stephen xxxxx

4 months ago

Hi Charlie, my little pussy cat, thank you for a lovely chat today and I will look forward to calling you again. xxxx DAVID

6 months ago

Do you fuck welshmen

7 months ago

Take it up the arse

7 months ago

What's the BIGGEST cock you ever had

7 months ago

Everyday when i wank off i thank the lord your Welsh

7 months ago

Love spunking. This slut will take it all

7 months ago

Yours!!😳

8 months ago

Hi wot s the smallest willy u Eva had?

9 months ago

Welsh rarebit

10 months ago

Amazed this is only Charlie's 5th comment. Lovely and sexy lady - definitely worth a call. Ray

1 year ago

You look so bloody sexy and hot cant wait to shoot my load deep inside your pussy

1 year ago

Thanks charley. Got cut off at the end. Stephen xx

1 year ago

Charley Charley Charley!!!!! After talking 2ya this evening I Cannot wait 2chat further with u... Am Really looking forward 2 It xxxx

1 year ago

Charlie picture 3 is such a tease

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Nicola