Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸ’‹ðŸ’‹ðŸ‘…👅👅💞ðŸ”ĨðŸ”Ĩ.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Charlotte

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7094

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Charlotte (Pin 7094)

Photos of Charlotte

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Charlotte

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Charlotte isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
23 comments

Hi boys, my name is Charlotte and I am from Brighton. I have long thick black hair, 34D breasts and large brown nipples. I have a very plump shaven pussy and pale skinned. I have no freckles, tattoos or piercings. I am petite physically but there is nothing petite about my fun loving flirty nature which I hope you will come and find out about. Come and check me on 7094. Call me on and enter PIN 7094 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7094

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Charlotte now!

Remember to enter PIN 7094

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Charlotte

3 weeks ago

Hello Charlotte! How are you?I hope you are okay. I have missed talking to you and I think of you 24/7. Please be on site tonight around 10pm, so we can have a good friendly chat. Lots of love and kissesxxxx.Nakedchef.

3 weeks ago

Hello Charlotte! How are you?I hope you are okay. I have missed talking to you and I think of you 24/7. Please be on site tonight around 10pm, so we can have a good friendly chat. Lots of love and kissesxxxx.Nakedchef.

1 month ago

Hello Charlotte! How are you. I have recovered from what I believed was something worst .I turned out to be an old sinus problem, I had years ago.I missed you a lot, and I look forward to chat to you over the weekend at our usual time. Lots of love Naked Chef xxxx.

2 months ago

Hello sugar! Over the last few days,I have not been well.I am today going to the hospital to see what is the problem..,I will call you soon.I am missing you.THE NAKED CHEFxxxxxLITS OF LOVE.

2 months ago

So ,so sorry i keep missing you let me know when you're back on princess Charlotte your devoted sissy slave xxx

2 months ago

Hello Charllote! How are you ? I tried calling you when I returned from the carnival yesterday, but you was on a call.I was a victim of that hot sun yesterday.I will try calling you tonight,if not Friday night.I am missing you! Lots of love xxxxxThe Naked Chef.

2 months ago

Charlotte- great talking to you today. Look forward to the next time!! Andy x

2 months ago

Hi

2 months ago

Hello Sugar! Just as I was about to call you, .I felt frustrated as I wanted to finish what we started.Lost of love Richardxxxxx.

3 months ago

Hello Sugar! I am having a rest from the site,but will be back in a few days.Lots of lovexxxxRichard.

3 months ago

So, so sorry about Wednesday something come up....hope you are on Friday or weekend sissy slave xx

3 months ago

Hi princess Charlotte sorry could make a 9am call call overslept hopefully chat you on Saturday afternoon Forever Yours sissy slave x

3 months ago

Thank you for a awesome session princess Charlotte sorry couldn't get back to you as you was busy hopefully we'll have our usual chat tonight at 10:35 talk then Forever Yours sissy slave x

3 months ago

Sorry about Friday night princess Charlotte the phone just cut off I did try to call you back... hopefully we'll be able to chat soon. Forever Yours Sissy Slave X

3 months ago

HELLO CHARLOTTE! I TRIEX SEVERAL TIMES TO CALL YOU,BUT ESCH TIME YOU WERE BUSY,PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND LET ME KNOW WHEN NEXT YOU WOULD BE ON.LOTS OF LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.

3 months ago

Hi Charlotte, many thanks for our recent conversation, you were absolutely fantastic, and boy did I spunk for you, I look forward to cumming for you again soon Malcolm Xxxxx

3 months ago

Lovely to lick and clean your sweet arse. David.

4 months ago

Hi Charlotte you have stockings

4 months ago

Now those tits are just perfect!!!! ..........For my cock! Tit wanker. 🍆

4 months ago

THANKS FOR OUR GOOD TIME TODAY,SUNDAY.IT WAS AMAZING AND SATISFYING,YOU ARE SO ROMANTIC AND SATISFYING.LOTS OF LOVE RICHSRDXXXXX.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Sadie