Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx 😃 😉

Phone Sex Profiles: Chloe

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chloe on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7070

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chloe (Pin 7070)

Photos of Chloe

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chloe

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chloe isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
15 comments

Hi Guys my name is Chloe; My agent number is 7070 I’m 36 years old I have brown hair, brown eyes and I’m 5ft6. I have long legs and a slim waist, I would love to chat to you guys today and have some fun naughty or nice you decide. I enjoy all kinds of fun my agent number again is 7070 I’m waiting to hear from you to have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7070 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chloe on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7070

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Chloe now!

Remember to enter PIN 7070

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chloe

1 month ago

Chloe, not seen you on line for a while, dying to hear your horny Geordie voice-Steve xx

2 months ago

Sexy

3 months ago

Hearing your Geordie voice is unbelievably horny, love it when you say 'fuck my shitter' just want to spray spunk all over my bedroom x Steve x

3 months ago

Chloe love hearing you taking that nine inch dildo up your dirty hole

3 months ago

Chloe Id love to fuck you up your tight shitter xx

3 months ago

I love your sexy horny voice I can’t wait to phone fuck you again, Dave from Notts xx

3 months ago

Chloe lovely chatting and getting your advice - steve xx

3 months ago

Gorgeous geordie

3 months ago

Thanks David speak to you soon 💋

3 months ago

Gorgeous Chloe. Loved every minute. Beautiful body, beautiful face, beautiful voice. Wish we could make love in person. You're the absolute best. Jim xx

3 months ago

Beautiful photos love your photo with your lovely hairy Pussie a real woman and a very sexy lady you will be getting a call asp particularly if you respond to my message David in 👍😄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

4 months ago

Babe

4 months ago

Your pictures are amazing so fucking sexy and hot cant wait to chat with chloe and spunk all over her

4 months ago

I'd give her 1

4 months ago

Nice arse

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Suzie
(PIN: 1491)

Janey
(PIN: 7177)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Tania