Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪💋💋👅👅👅💞🔥🔥.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
425 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5ft2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being in control, bondage, spanking, rough sex, anal and role play, Call me on 1897.. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Donna now!

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

11 hours ago

I am hoping for this week Andy, I missed you last week xx

3 days ago

Hi Donna missed chatting this week ,next week?

1 week ago

Andy, really the pleasure is all mine. Good job you told me, don't want my baking to taste like fish and chips! You bring the penis, and you can stir my colada! Until next time my sweet xx

1 week ago

Lovely chatting with you today Donna,next time you must use your glass friend for some real fun!,pour yourself a penis-colada ,ps its white vinegar. speak soon Andy xxx.....your fab!

1 week ago

I know Andy, I was waiting for you to call me. The dildo will be polished and ready for you. But only if you pop on the pulp fiction gimp mask? xx

1 week ago

Stephen, I am looking forward to naughty time in my office, ASAP! x

2 weeks ago

Hi Donna i was unable to chat Thursday,but if you can polish that glass dildo i will try this Thursday or Friday....i am feeling extremely horny,and as you know its always sooooooooo goodto chat! Andyxxx

2 weeks ago

Hey Mrs sorry it’s been a long time coming to see you and lick your hairy cunt and other dirty things so hopefully I will catch you in class with Becky again xx Stephen

2 weeks ago

Hey Andy, yup I am around Thursday, possibly Friday after 5pm. Look forward, to chatting and using my dildo with you xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Donna, will you be around Thursday/Friday?.....that glass dildo needs some attention...Andy xxx.

3 weeks ago

Hi Donna, that was so sexy and dirty. You are also so lovely to talk to. Hopefully we will do it again soon. David xx

3 weeks ago

Andy, my glass dildo lives to be used with you. I love our chats, dirty or otherwise. Thanks for today xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Donna lovely chatting to you today (twice),you really are a gorgeous classy lady,will speak again soon Andy x

3 weeks ago

Did you now Chantel, call me so we can talk about it.

3 weeks ago

Mistress it'is Chantel i had a dream about you last night

1 month ago

I have a see though goth dress on and you can't see the top part of the my boobs can be seen from your slat Chantal

1 month ago

Bruce, my pussy always need a willing and very eager tongue...Bring it on x

1 month ago

Glenn, I am glad you enjoyed your time with me. I hope we get to chat again some time xx

1 month ago

Can't wait to vigorously lick your gorgeous pussy out ......... Bruce x

1 month ago

Amazing Donna, called you for the first time on sat. Thanks so much for such a natural and fun sex chat...and that beautiful smooth voice! Glenn x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Annie
(PIN: 7145)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Talia