Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Elle

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Elle on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7088

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Elle (Pin 7088)

Photos of Elle

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Elle

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Elle isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
38 comments

Hi boys I'm Elle, I am 5 FT 3" with long blonde hair,a peachy bum, slim waist and 34 E boobs. I am a wee pocket size cheeky bundle of fun and cheekiness. I can be naughty so some times I need spanked. I love role play and dressing up so if you want to come and play call me on 7088. Call me on and enter PIN 7088 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Elle on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7088

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Elle now!

Remember to enter PIN 7088

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Elle

2 weeks ago

Hi Elle, wow, what can I say, I had my first chat with you, and it was such a great experience, you made me spunk loads. Already looking forward to our next chat. Malcolm xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Elle does that sexy body of yours wear seamed stockings and suspenders. Tom x

1 month ago

You look the spit of Nicky pin 1154! Are you twins???πŸ˜‚ I’d love you both sucking on my dick!!!! πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

3 months ago

Wish i could find a woman like you in real life to be my lover

3 months ago

Hey. Would love to chat again to you soon. Chris

3 months ago

I need you now. Alex

3 months ago

Yes my dom date wants to have playtime while we chat but we have to make a date and time if you want to be part of it.... it’s veey intense and good fun πŸ˜‰

3 months ago

Elle, was that you that posted about making a date with you and your dom? That sounds fantastic! When will you be together?

4 months ago

Alan, I’ll be on shortly for you hunny xx

4 months ago

John..... It was fun chatting with you and I’d love to repeat it. I loved being naughty and turning you on & you made me feel giggly and coy which is a huge turn on for me xx

4 months ago

Just to say thanks for last night ..... you are one incredible turn on (with or without your hat and boots). I would very much like to do it again soon if you are up for it ?? ... Golfer John xxx

4 months ago

Hi Harry, no of course not 😁 I’d love to chat with you x

4 months ago

Elle I’m 42 is that too old for you. Would love you to talk dirty to me. Harry x

4 months ago

Need som Elle in some stockings stockings Tom😍

4 months ago

My Dom date wants to play while I’m chatting....he wants to do naughty things while I talk. Who wants to play? Let’s make a date πŸ˜‰

4 months ago

That was so sexy Elle. Love from your Bangor boy xxx

4 months ago

Sorry Elle I had hang up, the wife walked in so needed a naughty chat with you in your stockings, my cock aching to be teased by you. Love Peter x

4 months ago

Baby that was intense. JJ

4 months ago

Hey gorgeous Elle cannot wait to chat lovely positions would love to eat you our down there when are you online? Xx jay

4 months ago

Very sexy. Speak soon. Chris

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Nicola