Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. Youโ€™ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Phone Sex Profiles: Emma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Emma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1136

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Emma (Pin 1136)

Photos of Emma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Emma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Emma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
101 comments

Hi guys, i'm Emma. I am 5ft 6" with curves all in the right places. I have got long blonde hair, green eyes with nice big boobs. I am very open minded and love wearing sexy lingerie. Right now i am at home all alone and horny for you. Please come and say hi and lets have some naughty fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1136 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Emma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1136

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Emma now!

Remember to enter PIN 1136

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Emma

5 days ago

Turned in too early again Emma... We could have matched this afternoonโ€™s fun this evening... Jimmy xxx

5 days ago

Emma I want to get all your holes soaked with my tongue before my hard cock fills you up and makes you scream in extacic pleasure x Steve x

5 days ago

Im back and here to play with you all xx

1 week ago

Hi Emma. You going to be around this weekend? Jimmy xxx

2 weeks ago

Emma, l would love sex up your bottom. Bum admirer.

4 weeks ago

Jimmy...loved our early morning filthy chat xxx

4 weeks ago

Love chatting to you John xxxx

1 month ago

Nice talking to you today it had the desired effect just naughty enough for me love Johnxxx

1 month ago

Oh Emma... website shows green, Sat 2345, I phone up and youโ€™re not available. We both miss out... We need better comms... All love, Jimmy xxx

1 month ago

Dan Fantastic ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

1 month ago

You were very powerful today was over a bit too quick. Hope to discover more about you and last a bit longer next time. Love Johnxxx

1 month ago

So Sorry Jimmy ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ il be on here friday night!!! Promise il make it upto you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

WOW EMMA THAT WAS GOOD,YOU ARE A REAL HORNY MINX SPEAK SON BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXX

1 month ago

Gutted youโ€™ve turned in early again Emma! Was really looking forward to having some fun this evening... Jimmy xxx

1 month ago

Welcome back, Emma - hope you located Fleabag and White Room! Ian xxx

1 month ago

Hi Emma Fuck me u look amazing Picture 3 and 6 had me rubbing my cock You in a g string biggest turn on ever I love it Tell me what youโ€™re wearing now and Iโ€™ll call u if thatโ€™s ok Love Steve xx

1 month ago

where r you babe i keep checking i either keep missing you or you left us boys

2 months ago

Still cant believe how much cum your gorgeous voice managed to get out of my cock last night. Thanks. John xx

2 months ago

Look forward to chatting Ian xxx

2 months ago

Im on every evening Jimmy...hope to speak soon ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Suzie
(PIN: 1491)

Janey
(PIN: 7177)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Candice "Candy"