Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪💋💋👅👅👅💞🔥🔥.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3260 comments

Hi I’m Jules a horny as hell brunette! Here’s a brief description. I’ve got a lovely pair of tits a natural delight for you to cum over, a nice juicy bum to stick that dick in and a great set of pins that go on forever!! I’m an experienced lady and I love role play. Be it a sexy secretary or a naughty nurse! So whether you want naughty or nice, dirty or clean I’m here waiting for you, lots of love Jules. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jules now!

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

8 hours ago

Enjoyed our chat today maybe a footwank with your stockings on next time johnxxx

10 hours ago

Jules, AMAZING - we had a good time with your DILDO & my COCK - many thanks RICHARD

11 hours ago

G you’re such a romantic!! How could a girl refuse!!! Love Jules 😁

13 hours ago

Jules is the best, she dressed me up in black stockings and made me parade in front of her friends. Then I was spit roasted by two big nice cocks... mmm so nice. Can’t wait for next time. Sissy Jonny xxx

13 hours ago

Burlap panties potato sack dress your nipples rubbing against the course fabric making them hard and sensitive. Your cunt getting moist at the thought of my fingers and tongue exploring the wet warm fleshy fuckhole xx G

14 hours ago

Bad boy Chris I’d be well up for that! 😈 Question is could you handle a blonde and a brunette together??!!! Love Jules 🤔

1 day ago

Good speak Friday babe where wot u got on in the pictures fore me babe Steven talk then sexy

1 day ago

Oh yes Steven I’ll be waiting for you bring it on!! 🍑👋🏻... Love Jules 😉

1 day ago

You looking forward to Friday night xxxxxxxx babe when u get spanked by me Steven hop u think of me babe till then Steven

1 day ago

You on Friday night babe Steven and redy fore me to spank u babe how much can u take of a spanking babe y getting rammed by a big fat dick in yore arss y I spank u babe Steven xxxxxxxx

2 days ago

HELLO MISS DEVON IT WAS GREAT TO CATCH WITH YOU AND WITH YOU AT LONG LAST, YOU WAS HAS DIRTY AS FUCK LIKE ALWAYS WOULD LOVE A 3SOME WITH YOU AND CINDY 1953 THE GIRLS OF MY DREAMS. SPEAK SOON JULES BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXX

2 days ago

Hey Jules i hope you have a very tight wet cunt I can explore 😱 xx G

5 days ago

Jules the comment re the size of your arse WAS NOT sent from Scotland, even though comments sent between yourself and GILF Jodie concerning a scots friend WILL result in you being dealt with verbally on the chatlines you cheeky swine. A nice scots male

5 days ago

Hey Jules,another nice chat yesterday,looking fwd to the next,Kevin x

5 days ago

Yes Jules, he mite enjoy taking his last breath being suffocated lol but I do have to say...your arse does not look big.....in fact, would go as far as to say, it looks quite inviting 😛😝 😉😉 luv Jodie xx

5 days ago

Jules was the comment you sent GILF Jodie pin 1901 about a nice male from Scotland you cheeky mare?

5 days ago

Good wot time u on till and days as I will ring nex week at sume point I let u no Steven and don't worry when I ring you will be spanked hard and fast and I will go rounds after rounds with u spanking u till yore dripping wet babe looking forward to awere frest time call hope u redy sexy Steven xxxxxxxx fore my big fat dick sexy

6 days ago

Hi Jules, when u online next miss that big mature ass of your love Adam Aka Dickhead 😜

6 days ago

Good afternoon Jules saw you was available but you wasn't available for very long hope you are still having fun with your toy boy?!?? Am having regular sex with Katies mum she is coming to my home in more ways than one x

6 days ago

Do I get 4 for 1 when I next call? Nibbling your tits, cock in your fanny, with hands up your arse whilst you hand job my meat and two veg? A Scottish friend

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Nicola