Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Lexxi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lexxi on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1373

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lexxi (Pin 1373)

Photos of Lexxi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lexxi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lexxi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
25 comments

Hi you naughty boys. I'm Lexxi, a young petite 20 year old with blonde hair. I have a tanned and toned body and dd boobs. I am a dirty cum slut, i love cock, swallowing spunk and squirting. I am bi-sexual and like to get freaky with both men and women. I am sat by the phone in my stockings and suspender belt waiting for your call. My agent number is 1373, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1373 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lexxi on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1373

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lexxi now!

Remember to enter PIN 1373

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lexxi

3 months ago

What a stunning babe. You look delicious and I would love to fuck your arse. Also impressed by you having Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

3 months ago

What time you on tonight lexxi

3 months ago

We will be on together Monday babe xx

3 months ago

Hi Lexxi. Do you and your boyfriend come online during the day on Monday to Friday? That’s the only times I can talk xx

3 months ago

I'm on most nights baby times vary but I'm always up for a call Graham give me a ring baby cxxxx

3 months ago

Hi sexy Lexxi my name is Graham's would love to chat to you when are you on next?

3 months ago

Just give me a call babe and we can arrange something ;p he would love to fuck me while you listen

3 months ago

This girl is something else! Ticks all my boxes and more. I'd give her so much spunk to swallow. Love to have her boyfriend fuck me or give me his spunk while I'm fucking her. Jim

3 months ago

When’s the next time you’re going to be on with your boyfriend?

3 months ago

Hi you horny fuckers I'm back with a bang I've missed speaking to all you naughty boys so pick up that phone and give me a ring show me what I've been missing I'm horny as fick and waiting for some cock !!!

4 months ago

I will be on from about 9pm tonight guys, so if you want to listen to me and my boyfriend or just have me then call me... I will be waiting, I am getting wet thinking about it xx

4 months ago

Me and my boyfriend gonna have a fuckfest tonight cant wait to take his big mature cock in my right pussy give me a call to listen in and join in our naughtiness love Lexi xx

4 months ago

HI Lexxi It was good to talk to you will ring you back very soon Dave xx

4 months ago

With the boyfriend tonight really feel like some naughty fun listen to me getting fucked

4 months ago

I've been off for a few days I have missed talking to all you horny boys give me a call and let's make up for lost time

4 months ago

filthy bitch suck my dick

4 months ago

innocent face filthy mind luv it

4 months ago

Yummy looking tits

4 months ago

Woke up and I'm feeling verrry naughty sat here playing with my young tight pussy give me a call and join in xxx

4 months ago

Oh fuk gorgeous look at that pussy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Sadie