Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx 😃 😉

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7155

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 7155)

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
52 comments

Hi guys I am Lucy. I am 30 years old and I have long blond hair and blue eyes 38 DD tits. I’ve got a nice arse and I am very curvy. I am pure filth and I love to suck cock. I’m very open minded. So come over guys and live your fantasies with me. I’m waiting for your call to come over to me. Get back to me and press that button and we can have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7155 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7155

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lucy now!

Remember to enter PIN 7155

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

1 month ago

just had a brilliant chat and wank with Lucy. Drop dead sexy and with tits like that theyr'e just made for tit-wanks! Thanks Lucy! xxx

1 month ago

Lucy played with my clit before fingering and licking my very wet pussy. Thank you for the deep orgasm!

1 month ago

Lucy ... you are one hot hot hot babe .... Thanks for last night. Nottm boy xxx

3 months ago

Lucy, l want to have a wank while l watch you empty your bowels. Bum admirer.

4 months ago

Lucy, l want to put my finger right up your arse while you wank me off. Bum admirer

4 months ago

Hi Lucy Wud Love 2 Shag Fanny Off You Love John x x x

4 months ago

SEXY Lucy My Favourite Love John x x x

4 months ago

Hi Lucy, love your sexy tit wanks. Phil x

5 months ago

U have been great friend in time off great pain L O L Johñ x

5 months ago

Lucy, l need sex up your back passage. Bum admirer.

5 months ago

Lucy, l want to put my finger up your arse. Bum admirer

5 months ago

Lucy U Are Special Love Irish Fan you Know Who .? U

5 months ago

Do you like it on your knees

6 months ago

Lucy will u talk dirty during daytime

6 months ago

Lucy , l want to smell your bum. Bum admirer.

6 months ago

Gosh u r free i wana taste u luv my blonde godddess

6 months ago

Angel Wicky

6 months ago

Lucy want you on your knees sucking me off

6 months ago

Lucy, l can't stop wanking looking at your fantastic arse. Bum admirer.

6 months ago

Hi Lucy what night you on so you can suck my cock

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sarah
(PIN: 7107)

Sacha
(PIN: 1449)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania