Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx 😃 😉

Phone Sex Profiles: Maureen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Maureen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1893

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Maureen (Pin 1893)

Photos of Maureen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Maureen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Maureen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
209 comments

Hello there this is Maureen from London. I’m a mature lady, 55 years of age. I’m about 5ft 6” tall with shoulder length blond hair and greenie blue eyes. Measurements wise I I’m 40, 28, and 42. You know let’s put it this way I’m up for anything so why don’t you get in touch and we can have a chitty chat together. Call me on and enter PIN 1893 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Maureen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1893

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Maureen now!

Remember to enter PIN 1893

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Maureen

2 days ago

hallo what a lovely woman you are teaching peter and being gentle with me cant wait for more lessons love you to bits XX

4 days ago

Like the pictures! Lovely tits and body, pity you don't show your cunt!

3 weeks ago

Sorry to hear your phone is capped, hopefully we will talk soon and resume where we left off !!! Maureen xx

3 weeks ago

Just got my phone cap! GUTTED. Was having a great time. Sorry gorgeous! Have a good night x

1 month ago

Hi babe had a good chat love mark x

1 month ago

hairy cunt

1 month ago

No, I need more lubricating and now !

1 month ago

Jools aka Maureen Surely all those sets of cocks/bollocks that you've been sucking and licking recently should have done their job of lublicating your throat for you!

2 months ago

Hi Ian, hope your well, sorry not to have been around for a while, I have had a lot of hospital appointments to attend due to a sore throat of all things and am just easing back in to things now !

3 months ago

hello Maureen like everybody else we are wondering where you have gone.Have the builders blocked you in and cut the line or have you forgotten what colour door you have .In all seriousness hope you are ok.Ian

3 months ago

Maureen - where have gone ? used to love wanking with you - so many new stories to relate Love K

3 months ago

Hi Dave the Cabbie, you just wait until I get my hands on Lynnie and her fur coat !

3 months ago

Billy, I miss you and am here at gone 4 am and waiting for you xxx

3 months ago

Hiya Maureen it’s Dave the cabbie n my lynnie can’t wait to tear ur blonde hair out

3 months ago

Hi Maureen. Hope your on line at 4am. Dying to cum talking to you . Love your sexy voice. Billy xx

3 months ago

Hi Maureen, yes we have spoken since. You insisted I took something for my hay-fever while I was in my van. Steve x

3 months ago

Hi Steve, I am good but have been coming on real early in the morning as I have building work going on outside my flat, it makes too much noise ! How are you keeping ? x

3 months ago

Hi Ian, hope your well, I doubt that the builders outside would have the capability of building a wall, they just keep starting and stopping and painting front doors the wrong colours now - how are you keeping ? xxx

3 months ago

Your welcome Mike aka Cheryl, look forward to speaking again xx

4 months ago

Hi Maureen it's been ages since I've spoken to you. Hope you're OK. Steve x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sarah
(PIN: 7107)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Suzie