Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Mia is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

198 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and 26 years old. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Mia now!

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mia

1 week ago

Wow. Very sexy lady J xxx

1 week ago

anthony hope you enjoyed that and our time ran out

1 week ago

anthony did you enjoyed that

1 week ago

Hi Mia, sorry we never finished chatting yesterday, but battery and phone credit ran out almost together. Loved the chat tho, so lovely to listen to you. Will try again soon and we can see how our evening out together might develop. Hopefully you’ll get your big heels out.......maybe some stockings too? Ready for the tease....Barry

1 week ago

Be on tonight I'm going to fuck you long and hard

1 week ago

To my lovely footie friend, so nice chatting to you, I reckon we will get pulverised on Saturday by your Evil Reds ( booooo)... so you may have to come back and cheer me up again... I say 3-nil, you? I'm still a bit in love with Mr Southgate though.. Up The Villa xxxxx

4 weeks ago

need some nasty sex are you up for it

2 months ago

Mamma Mia....always in my loving thoughts xxx

3 months ago

Mamma Mia....here I go again......!

3 months ago

Hi... What a cracking piece of tease. My flame is still burning - how about yours? M x

3 months ago

Hi!

6 months ago

Xxxxxx

7 months ago

A NICE WET SQUELCHY CUNT

8 months ago

I love your boob

8 months ago

Hi Mia its neil, sorry i didnt get to finish our chat but my battery died. By the time i trued to get back through to you, you had logged off. Hopefully get to speak to you soon xx

9 months ago

Wonderful chat tonight will call again soon

9 months ago

Had a great time with you especially talking about holidays and you in a bikini. My team lost again tonight, so I may need cheering up again soon.

10 months ago

Lovely chat last night.. Im going to keep checking here again for round 2.

1 year ago

Mia’s so fucking horny. I love to speak to her when the wife’s out. Joe

1 year ago

Mia... incredible, thank you Phil x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Nicola