Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Phone Sex Profiles: Naomi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Naomi on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7040

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Naomi (Pin 7040)

Photos of Naomi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Naomi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Naomi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
169 comments

My name is Naomi and I am a coffee-brown skinned exotic lady from the tropics. I have long black hair, big lips, big bum and big breasts, I am slim and have long sexy legs and in my late 20's. I am classy but also very naughty, come and cover this coffee-brown skinned girl in white cream of passion. My number is 7040. Call me on and enter PIN 7040 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Naomi on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7040

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Naomi now!

Remember to enter PIN 7040

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Naomi

15 hours ago

Naomi.All I want for Christmas πŸŽ„ is to fuck You constantly from Christmas Eve until New Years Eve leaving your open crotch panties on. Your John xxxxxπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’‹soon xxxxxxx

4 days ago

What more can be said, Just Beautiful.πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ . Robert xxxx

6 days ago

Naomi,you are TOP DRAWER material ,would be so proud to hold your chair In a restaurant of your choice as you sat down. Problem is all I would be thinking about was lickingπŸ‘…your gorgeous sexy ebony pussy lips through your open crotch panties then fucking your beautiful sexy ebony arse until I filled it up with my special Irish ☘️ Cream. BEAUTIFUL xxxxxxxxxxxx Your Big Belfast Boy πŸ‘¦πŸΏ Ring soonπŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈ

6 days ago

IF YOU LOVE EBONY PUSSY THEN NAOMI HAS THE BEST..SHE WILL MAKE YOU COME LIKE NEVER BEFORE...GEORGE XXXXXX

6 days ago

the best pussy..i love fucking Naomi..you are amazing..thanks for today xxxxxJames

1 week ago

You are just so gorgeous, I would love πŸ’• to be able to hold you and feel your warmth ,yet realistically it will never happen ,more is the pity . You break my πŸ’” heart .πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈSoon Clayton in Shacklewell Green.xxxxx

1 week ago

I’m sorry about today I kept being interrupted.

2 weeks ago

Naomi,your picture 4 should come with a health warning ⚠️ whoever took it must have fucked the living daylights out of you after it was taken. I can’t stop wanking over it when I can’t get to talk to you.πŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈSoon πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JAYXxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Just gorgeous xxxxx

2 weeks ago

best cunt ever what a wank xxxxxxxxxxxxx andy

3 weeks ago

Naomi,you really are toooooooo sexy for words ,you should cum with a government health warning ⚠️,picture 4 is sooooooo erotic,I really would pay a Kings Ransom just to lick πŸ‘… you out whilst feeding on your wet knickers. I am allowed to dream arnt I???? ROYxxxxxπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

3 weeks ago

Naomi Darling,iwant to be between your beautiful sexy ebony legs 🦡🏿 licking your beautiful cunt through your soaking wet knickers and let you pee golden showers down my throat . Davidxx

3 weeks ago

Naomi keep up the great work and b professional.. Good things will come to u.. Everytime I give my wife the best fuck she experiences is cuz of u.. Cuz its ur ass I think about, ur pussy i see, ur lips i feel.. I keep u in my prayers and my torts always... This and that

3 weeks ago

Naomi,I love πŸ’– it when you lick πŸ‘… and suck on my bellend making my Own brand of Irish ☘️ Cream spurt all over your gorgeous sexy tits as I suck your cunt juices from your soiled open crotch panties. Your SPUNK SPECIAL Belfast Boy β˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘…πŸ’¦

4 weeks ago

This and that misses u so much.. My dick goes hard just thinking bout u anf all I wana do is grab my wifes head and make her suck my cock while I finger her pussy...

1 month ago

Naomi wen I c u online I just need to fuck fuck and fuck.. Im gna tease my wife and i will pull her legs apart and kiss her pussy lips gently and slowly move my tongue around her pussy. Then I'm gna. End her over and fuck her doggy style with the tort of u in my mind

1 month ago

Naomi I fuckin love πŸ’• it when you lick πŸ‘… and wank my bellend until it explodes like a fountain all over your gorgeous sexy ebony breasts.More Please .David xx

1 month ago

Well Naomi we have Fucked many, many times but today was the Best. We Fucked 3 Times we both CUM 3 times It was just wonderful. Your Cunt is always ready for action and what action it gives. It looks Good, It Tastes Good and it Fucks Good. The more Cock it receives the Better it Performs. To put My feelings for your Cunt in simple words is to say "I Love Your Cunt"......Peter......XXXXXX

1 month ago

Naomi just to let I kno after my wife makes my parantha I’m gna have a crazy sex session with her I’m gna bend, touch kiss finger suck caress play lick all her body parts from head to toe. The best part is that I will have u in my mind as all this happens..

1 month ago

WOW my gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony babe,That last chat with you was easily the best yet ,allowing me to eat a Welsh clotted cream scone from your soaking wet open crotch panties was unbelievable,then fucking that sweet smelling arse has fulfilled my dreams.Thankyou BabeπŸ’–πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ©πŸ’₯πŸ‘ˆπŸΎXxxxxxDavid in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sarah
(PIN: 7107)

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Tania