Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Sally

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sally on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7206

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sally (Pin 7206)

Photos of Sally

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sally

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sally isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
286 comments

Hey, I'm Sally, a fun loving naughty girl. I am a natural long haired blonde with blue eyes. I am 5 ft 1" a size 8 with a bra size of 34D. I just cannot wait to have explosive fun with you. I love deep-throat, water sports and cum absolutely everywhere. All i want you to do is say yes and press 7206 now. Call me on and enter PIN 7206 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sally on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7206

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sally now!

Remember to enter PIN 7206

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sally

2 weeks ago

Sally I need your sexy arse in your sexy shiny pvc skirt so bad as you spank it I cant get it out of my mind babe xx love you honey xx

3 weeks ago

Morning Sally hope everything is ok I am missing you so so much I need you in your sexy shiny pvc skirt as you hear how hard my cock is when I am banging it on the phone making your pussy dripping wet yum yum can you let me know you naughty girl lol xx love you loads your sexy paul xx mwah xx πŸ’›πŸ’›β€β€πŸ’›πŸ’›β€β€

4 weeks ago

SALLY, I am missing you !, It`s been atleast a month since we last chatted, I hope you are okay ?, Lots of Love xxxxx M..? ( Down south )

1 month ago

Hi honey when will you be back online my cock needs some banging with lots of baby oil cant wait for you to be in your sexy pvc skirt for me I have missed the sound as you spank your sexy bum cant wait to make you cum so hard your pussy will be dripping love you lots your sexy paul xx xx mwah xx xx πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦β€β€β€πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

1 month ago

Hiya my sexy sally cant wait to have your tanned bum in your pvc skirt pitty you cant come online Saturday as it will be over a week till I get time to call you baby I love hearing you cum so hard and quick so so horny have a good weekend missing you like crazy love u lots honey your sexy paul xx xx mwah xx xx πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’ž

1 month ago

Gonna be back soon babe, with my tanned pvc covered bum. Probably from the 7th πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’‹

1 month ago

Hi sally hope your pussy as missed me my cock as missed u cant wait for you to hear it banging it going to drive you crazy I have missed you and anna in your pvc skirts chat soon love you lots honey xx mwah xx 😘😘😍😍❀❀😍😍😘😘

1 month ago

Hi my sexy Sally cant wait till you are back online I need my sally fix all I think about is you and anna in your pvc skirt stockings without any panties my cock needs you be rubbing up and down on both of your pvc arses yum yum xx love you xx mwah xx πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’›πŸ’›β€β€β€β€

2 months ago

Morning baby have a lovely holiday I am going to miss u loads your pussy will be squirting like a fountain when you get back online after I get my hands on you baby lol xx look after yourself love u lots honey xx mwah xx mwah xx ❀❀😍😍❀❀😘😘

2 months ago

Morning honey, really sorry but I am having a great holiday, so I will be back again on Monday 30th. Take care 😘❀️😘

2 months ago

I need you Sally my sweetie xxxx xxxxx Stevie

2 months ago

SALLY, I have got a busy / hectic week this week, however I will try and talk to you at the end of the week. But If I don`t get to chat to you this week, then have a great holiday. Lots of love xxxxx from M?? ( Down south ) .

2 months ago

Morning sally hope you and anna was very naughty for me at the weekend hope your pvc arses got alot of banging from hard cocks I should of been there infront of u both wanking off my hard cock as you rib your clit yum I am missing u loads my cock needs you so bad baby xx mwah xx ❀❀😘😘❀❀😍😍

2 months ago

Sally, I’ve not been able to call you for ages. But, I am looking at your pictures and masturbating discretely whilst the wife is asleep. I imagine you as in picture three; I gently bend you forward and slowly but firmly push my penis up your bottom. Much love, Chris xx

2 months ago

Need you again my Sally, your hungry Stevie xxxxxx

2 months ago

Hi Andy, I will be back around 11 to 11.30 ❀️❀️ Sally

2 months ago

Hey Sally, I'm around on Friday morning, but not until 9ish, would be great to hookup, but will you be offline by then? Andy x

2 months ago

M, I hope to talk to you before I go away. Love our chats, they are very special. Take care honey, lots of love 😘☺️😘

2 months ago

Hi Ray, ummm oh yes, lol. 😁😘😁

2 months ago

Sally, It was great chatting to you, I ALWAYS ! enjoy talking to you, and I always have respect for you, Wherever you go please look after yourself and take care. I will hopefully ? speak to you In a few weeks time. Lots of Love xxxxx from M?? ( Down south ).

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Annie
(PIN: 7145)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Sonia