Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪💋💋👅👅👅💞🔥🔥.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Sammie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sammie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7170

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sammie (Pin 7170)

Photos of Sammie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sammie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sammie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
44 comments

Hi there guys. I’m Sammie. I’m a curvy brunette. I have a 36D pair of tits with very big sensitive nipples for you to enjoy. I’m very open minded. I enjoy all things. I do love sucking and swallowing so if you’d like to hear more and chat more, you know what to do, come on over. Call me on and enter PIN 7170 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sammie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7170

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sammie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7170

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sammie

3 days ago

Hi sexy Sammie you available for some sexy fun spoke to you for first time other day I'm inlove with your sexy soft voice X X rich

5 days ago

A fantastic horny gorgeous woman. Xxxxx

1 month ago

Loved talking to you, such a gorgeous and horny woman

4 months ago

Hi sammie it's Peter the old boy you spoke to last night. Thank you for breaking a newbie in. You were absolutely wonderful. Made me so horn you. Hope to speak to you soon x

4 months ago

What a great chat with a great woman

5 months ago

What a lovely pussy you have

5 months ago

Hello Sammie, I have not managed to speak to you for a while. But looking at you in photo 3 just makes me want to peel your knickers down to your knees and make love to you up your bottom. Speak soon, Chris

5 months ago

I love chatting to you. You do brighten my day xx

6 months ago

Amazing connection. Lost for words. 10 out 10

6 months ago

Hey nick it was lovely chatting to you. Looking forward to out next session xx

6 months ago

Love chatting to you. Best by far xx

7 months ago

Great phone sex. Cant wait for the next time xx

8 months ago

Good phone sex off this lady loves her wet pusie and tells you how wet your making her David 😄👍

8 months ago

What a great fuck. Can't wait till next time x

8 months ago

I would love to cum over your tits.

8 months ago

Love chatting to you. You are so horny you get me so hard.

9 months ago

Wow what a sexy lady the pictures are such a pleasant turn on had a great.time chatting and playing. So close yet so far Neville

10 months ago

Hey u.lol.loved r chat today babes. Hope to call you again soon. Take care for now.love Brian xxx.😘

10 months ago

Sammie will you marry me?

10 months ago

Hi Sammie ,it’s Aaron hope you had a nice Christmas,must catch up for a little chat after 11pm . XxxAaron@@@@

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Annie
(PIN: 7145)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Nicola