Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Sammy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sammy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1746

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sammy (Pin 1746)

Photos of Sammy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sammy

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Sammy is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1746

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

25 comments

Hi guys its Sammy, I’m 32 with long dark hair, Brown eyes and luscious lips. I’m friendly and flirty with a little spice. My speciality is satisfying men and full filling fantasies, if it’s just clean chat or sexual, I am your girl give me a call now my agent number is 1746 I’m waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 1746 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sammy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1746

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sammy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1746

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sammy

4 days ago

Done her up the arse she loves it

1 week ago

Sammy in the beginning there was darkness and the wank line and i found the wank line. ....Let there be Dai 😆

1 week ago

I'm off tonight weekend of rock n roll debauchery

1 week ago

Well of course it's always a pleasure talking to me after all Sammy you're only human. What woman could resist my charms x 😉 😆 DD

1 week ago

Always a pleasure Dai xxx

1 week ago

Make sure you're wearing your pink lounge outfit tonight xx DD is coming over to play

2 weeks ago

Friday night was nice xx Dai

2 weeks ago

Hey John, it was lovely catching up with you as always. I did wonder about the abrupt departure, however nice to know the whistle was blown on an equaliser. Must do business again soon J. Sammy ♡xx

2 weeks ago

Hey Sammy ... really lovely to catch up again on Thurs night. Sorry my exit was a bit abrupt but fortunately for me you had managed to 'do the business' just in time (a last minute equaliser). Great to see your profile has been restored .... any chance of any pictures next ? John xxx

4 weeks ago

Hey Paul I'll be on from 19.00 xx

4 weeks ago

Sammy beautiful angel again cut me.... Will top up and call again as WOW, the best and most amazing pocket rocket in the world my gorgeous girl xxx Michael xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi there what time do you normally come online? Paul xoxo

1 month ago

Thank you for such compliments John, the pleasure is all mine, definitely up for a replay anytime. Yes keeping dry.... although different story when talking to you ;o) xxx

1 month ago

Loved talking to you on Saturday night Sammy .... you are one sexy responsive young lady. On reflection I think a draw was probably a good result .... let me know when you would be up for a replay. John xxx (hope you are still managing to keep dry)

1 month ago

Hey Rob, most evenings xx

1 month ago

Hello you :) when will you be online? Rob x

1 month ago

Loved our foot worship chat x Adam

1 month ago

Me too Michael, I do hope we get to have fun again real soon xxxx

1 month ago

Sammy is INCREDIBLE.... the best big pink nipples and such a cutie. Sorry got cut off angel xxx Michael xxx

2 months ago

Glad to read you enjoyed it John. Look forward to talking to you again soon xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Tara