Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪💋💋👅👅👅💞🔥🔥.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Sarah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1173

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sarah (Pin 1173)

Photos of Sarah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sarah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sarah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
132 comments

Hi, I'm filthy Sarah. I am naughty but nice with 34 DD tits, dark eyes and long dark hair, I am curvy size 12 and in my 20's. I am fun, flirty and very dirty. Come and get your balls deep in me and empty them in me. My number is 1173. Call me on and enter PIN 1173 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1173

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sarah now!

Remember to enter PIN 1173

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sarah

16 hours ago

Fucking incredible my Leeds slut. Thank you so much Sarah. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

5 days ago

thank you Mr Michael come be my astray open that mouth wide you filthy wanker , me blowing smoke all over you mmmm lots of love sarah xxxx

6 days ago

Smoking Sarah.. such a norty lass..very easy to be a flithy 'ol wanker [ in bed..in the dark.. quietly being a plaything but wanting to be loud n proud, and will be asap..for you and anyone else who wants to play lol ] .. very sexy and straight forward young teaser ..mmm.. ty.. Mr.Michael xc

1 week ago

hi steve come through to me will definitely change that will fuck you all over and squirt all over you lots off love sarah xxxx

1 week ago

Fucking superb Sarah. So filthy. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hey gorgeous Hope your well Not had a wank for a while fancy changing that Steve xx

2 weeks ago

hi peter your so welcome you was an amazing fuck you know how to get my juices flowing gorgeous. I'm looking forward to our next round of pure filth you drive me wild .lots of love sarah xxxx

2 weeks ago

So fucking filthy as ever Sarah. Absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much Pxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

hi tomi I loved the way you fucked me so deep and dirty and fast my pussy is still dripping thinking about it .I'm looking forward to my next fuck with you .lots off love sarah xxxx

2 weeks ago

Mmmm Sarah Every time I read a message from u see your pictures or think of u I want u more and more Would u let me cum on your tits Your tits are unbelievable god I want u so much Was trying not to wank then see your message and picture then that went out the window I really do want u so much Tell me what u wearing Love Steve xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Sarah, loved that hard fast fuck you dirty slut ;) will definitely call you again soon, Tomi xxx

2 weeks ago

hi steve come wank all over me every minute of every day gorgeous I want to feel every inch of you inside of me x you drive me crazy I want you steve lots of love sarah 😘❤xxxx

3 weeks ago

Wow wow wow wow wow Your pictures drive me crazy Is it wrong that I want to wank every time I see them Love Steve xxx ❤️

3 weeks ago

Hi Sarah I’ve had to do a few late nights at work so not been on here I’m imagining u sucking my cock so good Mmmmmm yeah ahhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaahhh I’m gonna cum What u wearing gorgeous I want u so so so much Love you Steve xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Oh Sarah would love tou ease that tiny piece of fabric aside in pic 5, and give you a good hard fucking from behind, squeezing your amazing breasts and pulling your hair as I did so until I flood your insides with my hot cum, probably only seconds later! Do you scream when you cum? XXX

3 weeks ago

hi chris was lovely chatting to you ,you and and your voice drives me crazy so carn't till me and you get deep down and dirty again if only you could see what I'm doing gorgeous 😝😋❤lots of love sarah xxxx

3 weeks ago

hi steve I'm online come make me nice and wet im gagging for you I will gagg on your juicy fat cock and suck it so damm good darling I want you steve lots of love sarah xxxx hi steve will be back on tonight around 8pm❤

3 weeks ago

hi steve I'm online come make me nice and wet im gagging for you I will gagg on your juicy fat cock and suck it so damm good darling I want you steve lots of love sarah xxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey neighbour 😂 loved our chat if only if only xxchris

3 weeks ago

When you are on, next?? All my love Steve!!!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Annie
(PIN: 7145)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Sonia