Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Sarah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6943

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sarah (Pin 6943)

Photos of Sarah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sarah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sarah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
425 comments

Hello there I'm called Sarah and I live in Nottinghamshire. I have long dark hair and deep blue eyes. I have 34DD tits and I am very athletic. I'm a horny little devil with a very tight, wet shaven pussy, I'm sure you would have a lot of fun with me. I am very broad minded. Please get in contact with me on 6943. I would love to hear from you. Thank you, bye. Call me on and enter PIN 6943 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6943

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sarah now!

Remember to enter PIN 6943

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sarah

1 day ago

Hi Sara how ru hope you have been having fun!!!!! I see you are available but can't phone now I'm getting ready for work and rushing around naked,,,,,,,, love from Peter xxxx

4 days ago

Another great sexy adventure, thank you Sara, Love Andy xx

1 week ago

Hi peter good morning, I enjoyed making you cum Saturday morning Look forward to doing it again love Sara πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Good morning again thanks for helping me empty my sack I cum loads my credit just ran out before I said goodbye so good by my rugby πŸ‰ lover till next time ⌚ Peter xxxx

1 week ago

That was amazing, thank you Sara, love Andy

1 week ago

Hi Andy I’m ready for u I got juices flowing for u ring me ASAP love Sara πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Hi Sara, you are making my balls ache, thinking about seeing you with all those men knowing I have to wait until later, love Andy xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy I had 3 at once I was do dirty that night on holiday in Spain xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Sara how ru just been reading some of your messages um sloppy 5th had sloppy seconds several times and sloppy thirds once how many loads of cum have you had in one session!!! ?? Xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy iv love to have a full weekend of pure sex with u we could go dogging together u can watch me get gang banged them have sloppy 5th love Sara πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi Sarah, would love to catch up with you again, watching you out dogging getting covered in cum then taking you home and having a really horny secession with you before you get clean up, love Andy xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi peter I had a dirty weekend again I had that couple it was brilliant ring me up ASAP so I can tell u all about love Sara 😜

2 weeks ago

Good morning Sara woke up with a semi thinking about you yesterday would love to speak will you be available Sunday??? And have you changed your clock and watch ⌚ love from Peter xxxx 🏁

2 weeks ago

Hi Sara how ru??? Have you had any fun recently??? I had the most amazing sex session for a very long time she said she would be happy if I lasted twenty minutes so I left her with a big smile having had 90minutes one orgasm or two and two loads of cum and almost suffocating during a 69 the drive home was interesting couldn't stop shaking, I filmed some of it so I can show her other half I text him at work and he said he couldn't wait that was one injection well spent xxxx

2 weeks ago

My credit did run out this time thanks for the quick chat my cock likes you must dash love from Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Sara thanks for the reply just seen you are available but someone beet me to you lucky person any particular time Saturday is there any other time you are available Sunday for instance am on afternoon's Monday, Thursday and Friday but Tuesday and Wednesday am on strike love from Peter xxxx 🏁

2 weeks ago

When you've been dogging and got fucked by many cocks i would love to go down on you and lick all the spunk and cunt juice out of your used cunt

2 weeks ago

My dogging partner I really enjoyed our chat yesterday iv missed u baby don’t be so long ringing me back for a filthy chat love Sara xxxx

2 weeks ago

Peter my sexy man what a shame. I’ll be on Saturday keep that cock hard I’ll be waiting for u love Sara xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Dave I’ll be most Saturday I’d love to talk to u got plenty to tell u love Sara πŸ’‹

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Sonia