Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx 😃 😉

Phone Sex Profiles: Sexy Cindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sexy Cindy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1378

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sexy Cindy (Pin 1378)

Photos of Sexy Cindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sexy Cindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sexy Cindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
56 comments

Hi guys, I’m Sexy Cindy from Yorkshire. I’ve got long, blonde hair to my waist, my eyes are green and I’m 5’6”, a dress size 12 and a curvy 36DD breast, 26 waist and 36 hips and I’m on my bed. I’ve had a lovely bubble bath and I’m wearing a lovely red satin bra and knickers and I’m hoping we can get naughty together Call me on and enter PIN 1378 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sexy Cindy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1378

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sexy Cindy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1378

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sexy Cindy

6 days ago

Are you on tonite rich

2 weeks ago

sexy Cindy.. very nice and norty chat.. what you like to do in the yorkshire country side suits me right down to the ground, literally lol.. pleased you like dirty 'ol wankers.. you made me feel very adventurous and hopefull brave.. we will see.. foto2 got spurted on..and recorded ..ty.. Mr.Michael xc

1 month ago

Hi Cindy its Craig, thank you for our chat you really made me feel good and i hope i did the same for you, chat soon craig xx

1 month ago

Hi Cindy its Craig, today call was intense you made mr cum so fucking hard, i so pleased i made you vum to with my finger in your ass and pussy, call you later. craig xx

2 months ago

Hi there sexy cindy, Gary here from north Yorkshire hope you are free now for a chat

3 months ago

Hi there sexy cindy are you online now

3 months ago

Hi there sexy cindy, Gary here from north Yorkshire burton Leonard, hope we can chat and have fun on Saturday evening.

4 months ago

Cracking arse Cindy, just pull those cheeks apart and let me slide something in .

5 months ago

cindy loved our call this morning you made me cum 3times, you horny minx, hope you came too baby,and i look forward to next time,a happywanker chris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmwah

5 months ago

Hi there cindy, Gary here from north Yorkshire, I love fucking you. And spunking in side your pussy

6 months ago

Hi cindy it’s ki here sorry I had to cut you off the mrs came home great call up to that point!!

6 months ago

Hi there sexy Cindy, Gary here from north Yorkshire near Harrogate. Enjoyed our session today when I was out side. Can't wait for next Saturday.

7 months ago

Hi Cindy when are you bacl on line

9 months ago

Hello

10 months ago

Hey Cindy when are you available? I’ve got my 121 with you this week but not sure when the best time is to come into your office? Martin xxx

10 months ago

Hi Cindy,I really wish I could be the one to remove your knickers as in pic 4 and suck on them as I fucked you from behind. Your Belfast Boy 🤪☘️☘️

10 months ago

Thanks for making me cum loads hun.... all over your face and Sarah's face(my girlfriend) love Adam (nose fetish) xxxx

1 year ago

Hi baby do you still wear your sexy shiny pvc skirt love u Paul xxxx

1 year ago

Are u on Saturday night Steven

1 year ago

Do u like to be spanked Steven

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sarah
(PIN: 7107)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Suzie