Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1462)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
286 comments

Hello my name is Suzie. I'm a very lively and bubbly person and I have long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. I am a double G bust. I love wearing sexy underwear with stockings and suspenders and I'm here to please you. Why not give me a call on 1462. Call me on and enter PIN 1462 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1462

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

2 weeks ago

Good morning Derek Thank you :) I'm here and waiting xx

3 weeks ago

What a wonderful body you have Suzie great tits and legs will call you soon Derek if you’ll have me xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Richard its definitely been a long time. I can't wait to hear your sexy voice again xx

1 month ago

Hi. It's Richard the Doctor. We have not spoken in ages. How are you? Do you mind if I call you?

1 month ago

so slutty sexy saucy suzie superb.

5 months ago

thank you for making my tiny tiddler squirt yesterday I lasted longer than last time and cleaned my knickers off after I hope I can catch you again soon in between the real men who take up your time love Timmy XXXXXXXX

5 months ago

So lovely to speak to you Suzie so sorry my clitlet came so quickly again at least I lasts long enough to speak to you love tiny Timmy

6 months ago

Timmy is was great to hear from you....next time you might last longer xx

6 months ago

Em em Suzy .that's a nice arse wot IED like to do to you .fuck the are off you .

6 months ago

Were are you Suzie your tiny timmy misses you soooo much need to hear you tell me how pathetic i am

10 months ago

Suzie,Happy New Year, Need you in my study ,sitting on my desk with your legs wide apart so I can finger fuck your beautiful dripping cunt and lick your cum off my fingers .Your John xxxx

10 months ago

Great tits Mark wants you

10 months ago

My number 1 sex siren Steve😍xxx

10 months ago

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been for a while, I'm will online over this festive season. I wish you a very horny Christmas and naughty New Year. Luv Suzie xx

11 months ago

Long time no chat. Remember me? Richard

1 year ago

hi Suzie my clit-cock has missed you so much I hope I can catch you soon love Timmy XXXXXXXXX

1 year ago

Hi Suzie love the pics hopefully your on later tonight for a sexy chat

1 year ago

Are you on tonight Suze? Rxxx

1 year ago

Hi Suzie hope you like tall randy Scot that wants you xx

1 year ago

Hi David.. Sorry I've been doing different shifts... Looking forward to talking to you again :) xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Annie
(PIN: 7145)

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Talia