Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1491

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1491)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Suzie . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1491
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

562 comments

Hi I'm Suzie, sweet name I know but my hot wet pussy is even sweeter. I just know you want to taste those sweet juices. But first, I want to run my tongue around your big hard cock, taking it into my mouth and sucking you off so that your come covers my luscious big tits. Call me on 1491. Call me on and enter PIN 1491 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1491

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1491

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 day ago

Hi it’s John from faversham Kent I’m glad it’s going very well for you Suzie thank you for being understanding towards me thanks again xxxx

1 day ago

Suzie luv it up arse

2 days ago

Hi Suzie it s John from faversham I miss you very much my love have you sorted that puzzle out I gave you

2 days ago

Suzie is the Queen of the Dripping wet cunt

2 days ago

Wear micks underwear I want sseexx xxmark

3 days ago

Would love to have a 3 way with you and Sara watching you lick each other while i wank mmmmm

3 days ago

I want another tit wank

3 days ago

I had this dirty spunk whore squirting like fuck she was fingering her wet cunt and begging for cock she loves being treated like the slut she is fucking gang bang her spunk all over her and in every hole xzz mark

4 days ago

You be ready Thursday morning πŸ‘… πŸ‘… πŸ‘…

4 days ago

Cold wet tired. ...hope no hangovers for you x party hard Suzie you deserve it x πŸ‘… Austria now

5 days ago

Thursday morning be ready xx πŸ‘… πŸ‘… πŸ‘…

5 days ago

Just a quick note to see if your weekend went well be back Thursday morning x πŸ‘…

6 days ago

Do me up the arse with your dildo

6 days ago

Cum for me

6 days ago

While im away please take time to get to know Suzie she is funny interesting very modest. See you next week Suzie. Don't forget drinks AREN'T FREE at Club Tropicana x

6 days ago

I'm going to miss your voice in the morning. Speak when i get back.

1 week ago

Enjoy your weekend the show and the girlie night out. .πŸ‘…

1 week ago

Dai, enjoy your travels, and I promise not to party too hard!! Suzie x

1 week ago

Gary you are such a bad boy! πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

1 week ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary from north Yorkshire. I just fucked you up the arse behind a hedge. Can't wait to chat with you again.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sarah
(PIN: 7107)

Sacha
(PIN: 1449)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania