Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Phone Sex Profiles: Tania

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tania on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tania (Pin 1653)

Photos of Tania

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tania

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Tania . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1653
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

285 comments

Hi my name is Tania. I'm 5ft 8". I have long dark hair, sexy green eyes, curves in all the right places and huge tits with hard nipples just begging for a good sucking. I love wearing as little as possible. I never wear panties so when I bend over in my very short miniskirt you can see my pussy. I love being naughty. Call me and tell me what I can do for you my number is 1653. Call me on and enter PIN 1653 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tania on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1653

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tania now!

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tania

15 hours ago

I look forward to dealing with the situation in the morning.know you will make the most of weekend opportunities to keep numbers up.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

2 days ago

Thank you and yes, definitely the best yet I would say! Hoping for a few more tomorrow, chat in the afternoon if you aren’t busy 😘

2 days ago

Hi TT you definitely made the most of every opportunity at the weekend top work!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹ Maybe the best ever?? The dress should be perfect as well tart. So much to look forward to am very impressed!!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜BB

3 days ago

Hi DD good numbers well done!! have been talking bout you today know your going to have a top tarty time and you will do what TT expects. I get very excited talking to T she is very professional I hope your going to be ready for what she has in store for you tart!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹XX BB

3 days ago

Hi BB Gosh only 3 weeks to go so excited also a little apprehensive as to what my mentor has in store for me , numbers creeping up slowly have reached 60 XX DD

6 days ago

Thanks BB, I have been very self controlled today, so looking forward to tomorrow, so much to think about and so exciting! Hoping to hit the milestone over the weekend πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

6 days ago

Hi DD we've been talking bout you again today and your trip your mentor has more ideas for you all exciting!!πŸ†πŸ† Know you will have a top time together tart!😝😝

6 days ago

Know you will be a very good girl today!! πŸ˜‹There is soooo much to think about TT am very impressed with your professional approach and on reaching the milestone v soon, top slutty work well done!!!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

1 week ago

I am very proud of my tart, she is doing a good job! We have lots of ideas for London DD, so excited and I’m sure we can get your numbers up even higher 😊😘

1 week ago

Thank you for talking today. You know what I'm thinking about now itemising is the future. Think you should always fully complete something when you start. A professional detailed extensive survey is the way forward you are the perfect person to complete the job! I have had an idea for you tartπŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜ BB

1 week ago

Hi DD numbers looking good top slutty workπŸ† am impressed!! hope your new toy is helping things along?? We have been discussing exciting ideas for your London trip TT will tell you things get very out of control like to hear about how you are enjoying being more tarty especially when you are on full display!!! Keep lowering the bar.πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

1 week ago

Hi BB ..so tuned on to know your thinking about me good job I have a new toy..up to 51 now slow due to bad weather hopefully make up the numbers on the trip to London DD

1 week ago

Wow Tania babe thanks for a giving great wank today I spunked so much hope your pussy is loving the hot creamy load it took Speak soon when I’m topped up and ready to unload Chris

1 week ago

I know what your thinking about,yes I am to. It will be a much better feeling tomorrow know your going to be a good girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹ tonight to get the benefit tomorrow. Speak soon xx BB😘

2 weeks ago

You were just a little bit tarty hope your feeling nice and wet and are going to be a good girl until the weekend when you know what's going to happen!!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

2 weeks ago

Sorry I missed you this morning BB, chat soon and hope you aren’t in too much pain 😘❀️

2 weeks ago

Hi John, thanks for your lovely message! I can be whatever you want me to be! Hope to chat soon 😘

2 weeks ago

Hi Tania we haven’t spoken yet but very nice images. Can you be a lady in high stilettos as well as a slut? Or may be both! John - hope to speak soon.

2 weeks ago

Maria wins UK title beating Marlon 2-0. She administered the punishment to Gary in the Semi.πŸ‘ πŸ¦΅

2 weeks ago

Have enjoyed talking bout your London trip with TT know your going to have a really slutty time TT has some top ideas for you. How are your numbers going tart? Always like talking withT bout your progress!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Suzie
(PIN: 1491)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sarah
(PIN: 7107)

Candice "Candy"