Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx 😃 😉

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1685 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Vanessa now!

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

13 hours ago

TUT TUT TUT Granny LOL Vanessa. That last comment will result in several cow pats landing on or around your gob LOL

14 hours ago

Yes Dave...I have to agree with my Aberdeen angus......I will have to trim you down to size he he he !!!!! All my love Vanessa xx

19 hours ago

T when cooling stew remember to cut t carrot to size small dumplings small carrot no bigger than mouth size cook slowly hehehe

1 day ago

Vanessa you seem to be getting fucking cheekier the older he he he you get. Now that's not a good sign as eventually all that cheek will end up with you getting a hoof/hoofs right in the bulls eye of your "front door" if you aint careful. I will be there with a camera too LOL

1 day ago

A cheeky bitch LOL called Vanessa WILL be getting her "front and back doors" dealt with SEVERELY for that cheeky remark. Several cow-pats will be rammed in her face beforehand you cheeky sod tut tut tut. A nice male

1 day ago

My little Scottish dumpling seems to be getting into a stew !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

2 days ago

T "Aberdeen Angus Beef Steak" obviously enjoys eating tough mature bits of meat going by the comment they left for your nice friend!

2 days ago

Hey Vanessa Try NOT to mess up your hair, when you've just washed it with that new manure shampoo LOL

3 days ago

Where is that foul mouthed Scottish dumpling......im ready to whip your balls to a soufflé for your dam cheek !!!!! All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Wear plenty of layers when attending your horses. We don't want your tits and arse to resemble gigantic frozen Yorkshire Puddings do we V? he he he

6 days ago

Dave....if you get any cleaner … I will have to call you Mr Sheen !!!! he he he All my love Vanessa xx

6 days ago

To my little Scottish Dumpling......you know what they say about pork pies don't you...…..2 minutes on the lips …… a lifetime on the hips !!!!! he he he. All my love Vanessa xx

6 days ago

T amused miniature pies definitely needs glasses you have a full steak pies crusty o. T outside but delicious inside with a funnel so you don't over heat Aberdeen Angus beef steak xxxc

6 days ago

V that last comment I cleaned up for obvious reasons Miss mature cheeky face

6 days ago

Just about to tuck into 2 miniature pork pies. When I place them into my mouth, I shall close my eyes and imagine I am biting your tits V he he he. Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

T u trysomething different and Mr new will appear b open minded it will b good xxc

1 week ago

Hi V Just finished the second brilliant call that I have made to you today. And for once I had you speechless too he he he. Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

T my Christmas wish comes from my heart can't share but wishes can come true you only need to make t rite wish!!!! Now ic see uin a different light thanks James xxc🌹

1 week ago

Get your gusset ready I'm going to suck it clean

1 week ago

Some girls like to be dripping in diamonds. Vanessa loves dripping in my cum juice, don't you Vanessa ?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Suzie
(PIN: 1491)

Janey
(PIN: 7177)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sarah
(PIN: 7107)

Candice "Candy"