Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Ruby
    ...slowly pulling my cock back before firmly thrusting into her over and over. She moaned louder so I could tell she was cumming so I thrust even harder while she came down me. I untied one arm, threw her onto her side and slid hard into her. She fel
  • 8 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Tony for a fabulous call you made my day. Xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Amelia
    Madam sooo looks forward to Mr Bond's attentiveness to her legs! Yes Yes Yes! x
  • 8 hours ago about Angel
    Hiya Dave my sexual plaything I'm learning to be stricter with you and not give into you remember the rules no playing without me and I will decide when you can come l enjoy our chats and depriving you love your mistress Angel 😊
  • 8 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Mandy-Marie. It's Tony. Love your big tits, arse and hairy pussy. You taste great too when you squirt all over my face Tony x

Phone Sex Profiles: Ashlyn

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ashlyn on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7280

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ashlyn (Pin 7280)

Ashlyn

Photos of Ashlyn

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ashlyn

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ashlyn isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
60 comments

Hi my name is Ashlyn, I am 22 years old and full of fun. I have long red hair and green eyes with an infectious smile with a cheeky personality. I would love to have a 1-2-1 chat with you, although I do like the occasional 3-some!! Give me a call and lets have some fun and frolics. Call me on and enter PIN 7280 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ashlyn on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7280

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ashlyn

1 month ago

Thank you for your comment James looking forward to hearing from you πŸ˜‰ 🌹 Ashlyn 😚

1 month ago

Would love to drink your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy spunk xxx James

1 month ago

Okay Harry looking forward to hearing from you hope all is good with you πŸ’ž Ashlyn πŸ’ž

1 month ago

πŸ˜… Greg that was a good one thanks for the cheeky chat. Hope we can catch up soon 🌹 Ashlyn 🌹

1 month ago

Ashlyn Ashlyn I wanna offload on your chin, filthy little phone tart! love our chats lots! 10/10 Gregx

1 month ago

You are well worth every word ashlyn, sorry you didn't make it this weekend , can't wait for round three. Harry xx

2 months ago

Hi Harry, thank you for the lovely comments and feedback, really appreciate that. I will be on Thursday morning and late afternoon/early evening not sure about Friday because I have something else to attend to. Then all being well I should be on over

2 months ago

Hi ashlyn I remember you saying you took a leave of absence due to illness I sincerely hope this has not happened again Buy if it has I hope your OK soon Harry

2 months ago

I've roleplayed with lots of ladies on this chat line service ashlyn and believe me your one of the best your improvisation is amazing. I've notice you seem to on line for shorter periods of time now I've also know this to happen when a " client

2 months ago

Oh Ashley, after speaking to you at 5am to arrange a role play for 4pm I just couldn't get through you popular lady you

2 months ago

Ashlyn you are one gorgeously sexy monkey ... it was great to meet you this morning. Thank you for setting me up for the day. Hopefully we will speak again 'Juicy Jeremy' xxx ( love the pics by the way !!!) x

2 months ago

Miss chatting with you Allan my lovely Scottish man mwahhh πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ xx 🌹Ashlyn🌹

2 months ago

Thank you Adam I'm glad you liked my GC impression. GC got the D πŸ˜†πŸ€­ xx 🌹 Ashlyn 🌹

2 months ago

Ooh Gareth 😍 I love a nice spanking mmmm yes baby 🌹 Ashlyn πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Gosh you're naughty, u had to be spanked and spanked several times. Gareth xx

2 months ago

It's always great to hear from you Greg ☺️ such a fun chat today hope to catch up soon πŸ˜—πŸŒΉ Ashlyn 🌹 xxx

2 months ago

Hi hun. Amazing chat, you made me cum so much. The thought of you pegging me and cumming of Gemma Collins too. Love adam xxx

2 months ago

Splashy Ashy is just soooooooooo wonderful, makes you splash a big load out to her posh filthy voice! 10/10 she is simply MISS AWESOME! Greg x

2 months ago

Hi sweetheart Ashlyn you are beautiful gorgeous sexy woman who I love very much I think about you all night and I love you forever and forever πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉFROM YOUR SEXY ALLAN

2 months ago

What a gorgeous looking fanny

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sexy Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Suzie

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)