Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell πŸ˜‰ xx
  • 17 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... πŸ˜‰Sammy Β°β™‘Β° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jasmin

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jasmin on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jasmin (Pin 7000)

Jasmin

Photos of Jasmin

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jasmin

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jasmin isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
120 comments

Hi guys, it's Jasmin, how are you all doing? A little about me, I am a tall and sexy at 6 ft 1 inch i have long copper ginger hair, long legs and big bust with an ass to match, great for a spanking. To get through to me guys my agent number is 7000 so come and speak to this sexy Scottish lady. Call me on and enter PIN 7000 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jasmin on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7000

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jasmin

6 days ago

Hi Jasmin So sorry we were timed out yesterday. I really enjoyed our catch up and your gorgeous laugh. It is a pleasure knowing you. Lots of love & bosies Alex Xxxx 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⚽️❀️🌹🍷

1 week ago

When u back on. NICK glasgow

1 month ago

Jasmin, apologies for cutting call short last night - privacy ended for me! Loved your bubbly voice and laughter. Hope all your plans for 2023 come true...and hope to have a prolonged call soon. From the West Coast Scottish accent!

1 month ago

Would love to sit on your face and have you eat my ass! Need to chat again. X

1 month ago

Hi Jasmin Wishing you a Happy New Year & hope you had a great Xmas. Worried about you so let me know you are OK. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❀️🌹πŸ₯°πŸ΄σ §σ ’󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 months ago

Jasmin, WOW - picture 6 with your toy up your arse, giving the clearance to lay under you and FUCK you - ANON

3 months ago

Hiya Rob Rob thanks for your message is always lovely chatting to you πŸ’•

3 months ago

Really loved wankin my foreskin for you and spunkin on your knickers xx

3 months ago

Hello my top topest callers ill be on today tomorrow and Sunday:) not sure of times my wifi is now up and running on a top hype today :) 🀣 πŸ˜‡ line up on those phone's let's end the rest of the days in this week hitting that high kiss kiss blow s

3 months ago

Hi Jasmin Thanks for your lovely message. So glad to hear back & hope to sing 🎡 again. Take care. Lots of love & bosies. Alex Xxxx β€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹

3 months ago

Hi Alex thank for your message am back my wifi is off atm, but hope to speak to ye soon X

3 months ago

Hi Jasmin So worried. Haven’t heard from you for ages. Let me know you are OK. Lots of love & bosies Alex Xxxx β€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

4 months ago

Havent seen you online in ages. Hope to talk soon x

5 months ago

Spoke with Jasmin last night and I’m still dizzy. Sexy as fuck, I’ll definitely be back to make more of a mess 😘 Ryan x

5 months ago

Thanks for the comments lovelys πŸ₯°

5 months ago

Toy guy here. Sorry had to go, heard someone coming after i cum everywhere and had to quickly clean up. What an amazing dirty chat!!

5 months ago

Hi Jasmin Such a pleasant surprise to catch up & sing yesterday. Hope you enjoyed your supper & shopping. Take care until we speak again. Lots of love & bosies Alex Xxxx β€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ˜Ž

6 months ago

The very best Scotland has to offer - top BABE .....

6 months ago

Jasmin, your horney voice is to die for - when are you available ?????

6 months ago

Hi Jasmin So good to catch up & sing on Friday. You brighten up my day & make me smile.Take care.Lots of love & bosies Alex Xxxx β€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ˜Ž

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Vanessa