Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Niki
    Loved watching u fuck my slut of wife's asshole with ur 12 inch strap on while she deepthroated ur boyfriends fat cock till he filled her belly with cum she says his spunk taste yummy x Jamie x
  • 7 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling Jodie, I’m so sorry I haven’t been in touch due to problems as before, it’s so frustrating. Don’t give up on me missing you so much. Let’s keep in touch on this page regularly. I still need you but even more now. Your Paul
  • 10 hours ago about Jules
    So much fucking cum made me so wet
  • 10 hours ago about Mia
    Hey my lovely auditor..its crazy to think I'd forget you..not in a million years xxx speak soon I hope xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Jenny
    Hi JENNY i have been trying for more than a week to call you but i cant get through i am realy missing our time together love you lots and lots your farmer bhoy GRORGE XXXXX

Phone Sex Profiles: Ruby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7258

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ruby (Pin 7258)

Ruby

Photos of Ruby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ruby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ruby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
59 comments

Hello sweethearts. My name is Ruby and just like my name, I love wearing nothing but my Ruby-red lippy! I am an older single lady, nice curves and DD breasts. I love keeping in shape, swimming, long walks about obviously plenty of sex! Give me a call, agent number 7258. XX Call me on and enter PIN 7258 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7258

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Ruby

2 days ago

Hope you're online Sunday. Miss you and miss turning you on. Can't wait to tell you what I do to tonight's hen party and what I'm going to do to you. Will be slow, teasing then firm and hard. You're so sexy - be online for me soon. Dx

3 days ago

Was so hot our call Sun night. As soon as you're online I'll call and tease you making you soak your bed. I'll rub my cock over your clitoris then hold it inside you while your legs shake then slowly tease you with my tongue. Dx

5 days ago

Have you read comments on Natalie's page yet? It's getting quite hot. You will get the same as described, but for longer and slower.

5 days ago

Sorry can't call tonight. Will call Wed and Thurs instead. Wear tight dress and heels for me and you may need the towel again. Can't wait to hear your sexy voice get excited again. Dx

1 week ago

You know you have made me have a fetish for weather girls now. Well the forecast for Tues and Thurs about 8.30 is wet, wet, wet with a few bright spells (my great jokes). Look forward to Tues already. Dx

1 week ago

That was fun. Making you laugh and cum is my favourite thing. Not at same time. Secretly I think you want me to tie you up, tease and lick you for hours. Have a great weekend. Speak Tues. Message me, oh go on. Doug

1 week ago

Loved our connection and the great sex chat we had!. Can’t wait till next time 💕

1 week ago

That was fun last night, you are so sexy. You turn me on. When I got in I tied my wife to the bed held her legs up by her ankles and slid just in then dragged my cock over her clitoris again and again. I then turned her on her side lying right behind

2 weeks ago

Hi Ruby, I love the connection that we seem to have. Really enjoyed Friday night and will call same time Sunday. You really are my special lady and can’t wait to show you how special. 💋💋 Love Tony from London

2 weeks ago

Good to see you online. Miss you. Will try catch you Tues or Thurs. Got so much to tell you. In your absence I have made a few girls soak their beds they've cum so much. I want that to be you next. I'll teach you how to reply too. Doug

3 weeks ago

Hi ruby it Paul from ashington are you going to be online tonight I missed you last night I fell asleep message me back ok love

4 weeks ago

Hi ruby it Paul from ashington your real boyfriend Ii. Enjoyed our chat last night I hope we can carry on from last night tonight love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ from ashington Paul message me back

1 month ago

Seeing my masseuse Sunday, so unable to call. Will tell you all about it Tues night. Can't wait to hear your sexy voice again. I'd like you to wear heels, short skirt and tight top for Tues night ready for me to pleasure you. Doug

1 month ago

Hi ruby it Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I enjoyed last night I can't wait until Sunday night xxxxxx iinjoy your day love Paul ❤️❤️❤️

1 month ago

Look forward to party at yours when your friends suspiciously pull out. You sit back against headboard of your bed and I crawl to you on all fours in my butler outfit. I hold your bum firmly together as I tease your clitoris with my tongue.

1 month ago

I pushed my cock deep into her pounding harder as she came. I pulled out squirting on her bum. I lay back stroking my cock as it grew massive. She ran her hands over my chest and a finger over my lips until I came hard spraying in multiple directions

1 month ago

When she started to writhe a little I turned her over, held her bum firmly together and licked and sucked her clitoris until she was about to cum. I rolled her on her side and slid my excited cock firmly into her.

1 month ago

Loved our chat last night. So horny hearing you get excited. Missed you and your sexy voice. Looking forward to regular chats. When I got in I tied my wife to the bed face down and ran my hands slowly all over her.

1 month ago

...You cum loudly when I suck on you and I suddenly pull you to the end of the bed. You gasp as I firmly slide my excited cock into you thrusting until you cum down me. As I pull out you squirm around on the bed moaning. Will call 8pm Sunday. Can't w

1 month ago

Hi ruby it Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I will call you tonight ok love wear them White stockings with the pink on the toes and white short heels shoes love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ from Paul ❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Vicky
(PIN: 7002)

Vicky

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Debbie
(PIN: 1041)

Debbie

Tina
(PIN: 2617)