Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tiffany

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tiffany on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1108

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tiffany (Pin 1108)

Tiffany

Photos of Tiffany

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tiffany

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tiffany isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
86 comments

Hi everyone, my name is Tiffany. I am sexy 22 year old with black hair and sparkling blue eyes that are good to look into when I am on my knees sucking cock!! I am a curvy size 12, a bit of a gym bunny, so a nice toned body, a lovely firm arse and perky boobs. I love role play and talking pure filth and sex in all positions and especially fucking when in my stockings and heels. Call me, agent number 1108. Call me on and enter PIN 1108 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tiffany on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1108

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Tiffany

1 week ago

I’m still trying but your either engaged or not on. So meanwhile I’ll have pleasure myself looking at those gorgeous Pictures. xxx N xxx

2 weeks ago

Very hot and very sexy 😋 great body 😘

2 weeks ago

Still Trying Harry xx

3 weeks ago

Hey Harry, so sorry, aww thanks for saying im popular haha ❤️ don’t, you’ll make me get a big head 😂 but seriously I haven’t reduced my hours in the long term I’ve just had a lot on recently so keep trying I’ll be here weds- fri xx

3 weeks ago

Come on Tiffany come back on line help an old man’s stiffness!!

3 weeks ago

I am waiting Tiffany x x x N x x x x

3 weeks ago

What a lovely lady you make me very happy 😊

3 weeks ago

You are so popular tiffany and you've reduced your hours , got to admit it's frustrating when I can't get through but I'm sure it's worth the wait Harry from wirral

3 weeks ago

I’ll be online for the next few hours !!! So might be able to catch me then ❤️💜💜💜💜

4 weeks ago

I’ve had the Wank and Cum loads everywhere but when I get you and we Fuck it will be your Best Fuck ever. OK? N xxx

4 weeks ago

Every Day I miss getting you I’ll try again tomorrow. Till then I’ll have another Wank. Your Arse is Gorgeous only beaten by your Beautiful Cunt. N xxx

4 weeks ago

Of course you can ;) you can be my sloppy seconds and fill me up with your cum 💦💦💦

4 weeks ago

Tiffany! Could you be on site at 7pm tonight,I wish to have some fun with you.. Love Gabriel.

4 weeks ago

If you have a boyfriend he is a very lucky man to be able to shag you often can I have you afterwards?

1 month ago

Probably not Steven if I’m honest ❤️ so so sorry. But I’m sure you can catch me some other time. Xx

1 month ago

Can u do 3.45pm till 5pm in a week new caller Steven I ring after the 19th that week as I busy till then thanks

1 month ago

Surely you can see 😂 they’re 34e my lovely xxx

1 month ago

What size are your tits?

1 month ago

Tiffany, I'm ticking the hours off with dry throat and trembling fingers. The sexual tension will be enough to power a small city. I love your style!! Ian xxx

1 month ago

Hey Steven normally between 9.30 and 3ish during the week days :) look forward to speaking to youuu x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Lara
(PIN: 6281)

Lara

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)