Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 22 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules 😉
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules 💋
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Ella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ella on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ella (Pin 7092)

Ella

Photos of Ella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
511 comments

Hi I'm Mistress Ella and I am a dominatrix that will bring you to your knees. You will worship me and want to please me, in return I will blow your load and your mind. I maybe bad but I am perfectly good at it. If you think you can handle me call me now on 7092. Call me on and enter PIN 7092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ella on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ella

1 week ago

Myself & my husband want you so bad a nipple in each of our mouths , so are you up for this ? Xx xx xx

1 week ago

Will you scold me again for a small cock mistress? Wolf

1 week ago

🔴 Hi Tristan! It was good talking to you. Ella x

2 weeks ago

Hey Ella, are you online this weekend? x Tris

2 weeks ago

Amazing as always thank you xxxxx love John xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey Ella, when are you on next? I’ve done as you instructed last time. Wolf

3 weeks ago

Hey Ellie, according to weather down my end its clear warm enough Thurs/Fri. Ya got time for a late run. Like 2-30am onwards. Let me know gorgeous. Mrniceangel

4 weeks ago

When you on again?

1 month ago

How did you react Ella when you came home and caught your house mate sucking the dick and balls of your b/f before you were able to get his dick and balls inside your mouth?

1 month ago

Opps I didn't sign my name after my last reply. Lol. Ellie. As the posts don't get approved for 36 hours. Didn't get chance with ya. My next afternoon run will be July 28th. Outside. Gives u plenty of time to plan. Xxx Mrniceangel

1 month ago

Hi Ella, just had my first proper chat with you, was amazing, you made me abit on my toy and edged me while telling me how pathetic I was Can’t wait to speak to you again xx

1 month ago

I have literally never cum so hard, x

1 month ago

Been trying to catch you Ella, your a busy lady XXX Alex

1 month ago

only just seen this LOL am sorry, may go out tonight heh heeh weather perfect. if weather ok next week can try or week after my dear Ellie xx

1 month ago

🔴hello MrNiceAngel, what about Fri/Sat/Sun? I’ll be available then! 👑 E 😘

1 month ago

Off in outside world tomorrow afternoon got enough for little fun around 4-30pm. If ya up for it Misstress Ellie. Xx Mrniceangel

1 month ago

🔴Alex...get back on the phone so I can tell you what to do again! 👑Ella 🔒🪢⛓

1 month ago

Would love to see your reaction Ella when you catch your female house-mate shagging your b/f's dick and balls completely dry before you get a chance to doing it.

1 month ago

Would love too fuck you !

1 month ago

Wow mistress loved how he used my wife as his personal fuck toy putting her on all fours to pound her cunt then flip her over to fuck her mouth till he shot his load down her throat the slutty whore loved it x Jamie x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Venus
(PIN: 7045)

Venus

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Ruby-Rose
(PIN: 7208)