Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 18 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemma (Pin 7266)

Gemma

Photos of Gemma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
874 comments

Hiya, Gemma here. I’m 5ft5, brown hair, and green eyes. I’m a 34DD but I’m curvy in all the right places. Come and play with me I'm really naughty; I can be really bossy and dirty. I’m into water sports , fancy playing. Call me on and enter PIN 7266 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7266

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Gemma

4 days ago

Hi Danny love making you begg for more xx

5 days ago

Hello Mistress Gemma. Absolutely love having chats with you, you make it so interesting and have me begging within seconds. Danny xx

3 weeks ago

Oooo yes Gemma love it, mark

3 weeks ago

Hi Patrick yes it was,💋🚬🚿 xx

3 weeks ago

Thank you Gemma. A lovely surprise 🚬 🚿 ❤ 💋. Patrick xx

1 month ago

Mark you like nice warm 🍵 xxx

1 month ago

Call me J look forward to it,xx

1 month ago

Hi Joe look forward to hearing from you 💦💦😘xx

1 month ago

Would love a dirty bossy chat with you Gemma. Can I call for a strapon and cum eating session with you? J x

1 month ago

Hello Gemma,happy new year,hope we do some filthy stuff this year. Joe xx 💦💦😘

1 month ago

Love this girls golden juice , mark

1 month ago

Me and my mate DP'd her in the back of his van at lunchtime. Sent her back to work with spunk dripping down her legs from her cunt and arse. Next day she was back for more. Lovely cock loving slut x

1 month ago

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 & happy New year too old & New 💦💓💕😘🧗🤶🧑‍🎄🌲 xxx

1 month ago

Mistress I want to say thank you so much for the chats we have, I love every single second of the time I get to spend talking to you, there aren't enough words to describe how you make me feel each time, how you handle me and make me feel as though I

1 month ago

If you are very good you might get to Taste my golden juices,C xx💦

1 month ago

Hi ya Bruce, thank you,it was good to talk to you too,keep them Piano fingers warm for me xxx

1 month ago

Hi Joe sorry to hear that,rake care off yourself xxxx

1 month ago

Hello Gemma,Have to cancel due to a family bereavement. Joe xx

1 month ago

Hi Gemma, I would love to be dominated by you and drink your golden shower. Is that something we can do? Thanks C

1 month ago

Had to leave a comment.Gemma you are the best girl on this site. Amazing time with you. Will definitely be calling you again. Xxx Brucie Grobblelar xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)

Natalie

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)