Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 23 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 23 hours ago about Jules
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules 😉
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules 💋
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Honey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Honey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6946

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Honey (Pin 6946)

Honey

Photos of Honey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Honey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Honey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
85 comments

Hi my name is Honey and I am in my early 30s. I’m a naughty girl, slim, with 32E natural bouncy boobs, long blonde hair with long legs to match. I have a pretty face with big blue come to bed eyes, when I bat my eyelashes at you, then you will know, that I am a very friendly woman. I will talk about whatever you want, I’m open minded, so don’t be shy. If you know what you need and like what you hear then I’m all yours. Call me on and enter PIN 6946 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Honey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6946

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Honey

2 days ago

Hi Kevin my sexy scotsman hope you do well tomorrow again england xxxx love H

3 days ago

Hi Honey,I enjoyed our chat Monday afternoon,as I said you are a sexy lady,let’s chat again,Kevin x

5 days ago

HI Honey Enjoyed our chat today Dave DS xx

1 week ago

Hi how ru my gorgeous young woman have you gone down south?!?!?!?!? 🤔 😷 love to go down south on your body 😇😻😻love from Peter and Micky speak soon xxxx 🏁 😵

2 weeks ago

H Honey Will you be coming on next week Dave xx

3 weeks ago

Thanks for the cum inside you James

3 weeks ago

Hi Honey Enjoyed the chat Will ring back soon Dave Ds xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Gareth from Derby it's been way too long missed you ♥️

3 weeks ago

Honey, l would love to be the paper that wipes your bum. Tom.

3 weeks ago

Hi Honey 🍯 thanks for the lovely message sorry I didn't get back to you Sunday look forward to speaking to you as always love from Peter and Micky xxx xxx

3 weeks ago

HI Honey Its always fun chatting to you Dave DS xx

3 weeks ago

Ryan need to talk again ❤️❤️❤️ H

3 weeks ago

Lots olove to my wonderful Peter and the cute little mickey xxxxx xxxxx honey pie

3 weeks ago

Hi Dave from down south really enjoyed our naughty chat today xxx love H

4 weeks ago

Hi Honey just read your message means alot to think you appreciate us (caller's) Cumming 3rd out of 7 isn't so bad your my number one love from Peter the 3rd xxx

4 weeks ago

Evening Honey Thanks for your note . It was really great chatting earlier Dave xx

4 weeks ago

Hi to all my gorgeous guys. Really appreciate you calling me and enjoy all the fun we have. Hi to David Rupert Peter Mike Jamie Steven Dave. You are all so sexy and mean the world to me. Can't wait to speak again 💋💋💋love abd kisses Honey ❤

1 month ago

Evening Honey Thank you for the lovely chat today Dave xx

1 month ago

Best looking woman on here

1 month ago

Hi Honey, my apologies for dropping our call. I will call you on tbe day you mentioned and I am certain that I shall e joy muself even more then i was. Rupertxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Saucy Scarlet
(PIN: 7138)

Saucy Scarlet

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Ruby-Rose
(PIN: 7208)