Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 22 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules πŸ’‹
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
13677 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

Hi JJ, I will pencil in a session on Wednesday. It’s been far too long. Robbie x

1 day ago

Hi guys - just to let you know that I am planning to be online most of the day Tues and Weds next week plus nearly every evening except Saturday. Hopefully I can catch up with you for a fun time of chat and naughtiness! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Rob - really enjoyed myself with you tonight. Count downs are fun!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Johnny - you managed something England couldn't tonight, a hat trick in all the right places!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

JJ it was wow wow wow indeed! You are brilliant, funny, smart and sexy. Take care Craig xxx

1 day ago

JJ you are bloody amazing. I came so much. Will be calling you again soon. Michael πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦x

1 day ago

Chris - hope you enjoyed your lunch time fun?! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Richard - my sissy slut - you take instructions as well as other things really well. Hope we can chat again soon. Xxx love miss JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

David - knew it was going to be a hat trick today, you were super horny today!!!😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Alfie - hope that helped your back pain. One muscle in particular was very tight and hard!!! 😜 I'm here if you need further treatment!? 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Hot πŸ”₯ hot πŸ”₯ hot πŸ”₯

2 days ago

My online Mr - as soon as I hear your voice I'm tingling with anticipation! So you are going to spice up our next chat???? 😜 Xxx love Mrs JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Will - loved you helping me in my wedding dress!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Hi Gorgeous JJ !!! What a fantastic session we just had you are a fabulously HTC horny beautiful woman. a wonderful dose of medicine u r. Thanks for your thoughts Take care, you are very special to me xx love Huw xx

2 days ago

JJ. You are fantastically satisfying you took every drop πŸ’¦ and empty me out. It tastes so good between those thighs and the cheeks of your assπŸ‘…πŸŒπŸ“πŸ†πŸ₯’ Xx 😘 love Nick xX πŸ’‹

2 days ago

Rob - such a hot and horny catch up with you today. I want more!!!!!!!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Paul - I would expect nothing less than totally empty!! Looking forward to chatting with you again. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Huw - that was just the best call, catching up with you after all this time. I've really missed our chats. Glad everything went OK. Take care ❀️. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Nick - as always, so naughty but so good!!! After what we discussed I am really looking forward to our next chat!!! 😜 πŸ₯• πŸ₯’ Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Craig - just when I thought we couldn't get any more intense, tonight was wow wow wow!!! Sleep well. BTW tomorrow is Friday!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)

Abbie

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Debs
(PIN: 7205)