Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Lexi
    Hi Princess Lexi - your nails always tickle, tickle, tickle my balls and scratch my nipples - all the time I’m in my chastity cage and so hard for you, begging to be let out. But you just love to torment me, don’t you? Such a Princess! Speak soon
  • 1 hour ago about Julie
    Hi Jimmy it's sometimes takes a day to get these. And we managed to catch up last night after all
  • 2 hours ago about Donna
    Hi Martin, I do like to give a good tit wank. Yes I should be on for a few more hours yet xx
  • 2 hours ago about Melissa
    Jamie. I'd love for you to lick my arse. No recent cum in there for you though sorry, its been that long I feel like a virgin again 😅
  • 2 hours ago about Donna
    Stop reading and start calling this lady know how to excite and certainly will be left wanting more. A true artist in her craft. Voice personality and a heart of gold. Time spent with her is a pleasure in more ways then you could expect.

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4842 comments

Hi guys I’m Jules, a horny little minx with long brunette hair. I’m in my dirty 30s, soon to be naughty 40s!! With lots of experience on my side. I’m fun, friendly and extremely filthy! I’ll put smile on your face & a bulge in your boxers. Dial 1630 for hot kinky phone sex & toe-curling orgasms! So you horny fuckers grab that mobile in one hand and your cock in the other and let’s have some down right dirty fun!! Lots of Love Jules. X Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

15 hours ago

Hi Jules love our chat speak again soon went to bed expecting something sexual and she was painting her toe nails 💅 I should have cum for you love Peter xxxx

23 hours ago

Jules, I will have to try and think of something different and dirty for the next time I call. But I must admit I’ve just about reached the limit for being kinky. Love Dirty fucker Steve xx

1 day ago

Dirty fucker Steve, the filthiest kinky wanker of all my callers! The wife’s stockings and suspenders on! Her dildo and the Shark vacuum!!! Can you get any kinkier than that!! Love Jules 😉😉

1 day ago

Andy & Sue it’s been a bloody scorcher hasn’t it!! 🥵 ☀️☀️ Thunderstorms soon apparently ⛈ Have a lovely weekend, love Jules 😘

1 day ago

Bodie thank you for the lovely message and likewise you’re a very nice guy! 😊 weather cooling down thankfully!!! Have a good weekend. Love Jules 😘

1 day ago

JULES, Take care ( Especially with the HOT weather ! ) and have a great weekend, Chat In about four weeks, Now where did I put my NEW toy , Miss ?. I`m nothing If not Professional !!!

4 days ago

Gilf luvs my 19yr old cock

4 days ago

Hi darling jules hope you had a lovely 🥰 weekend 🌞sunshine and fun chat soon x❤️🌹Andy x sue x

4 days ago

JULES, You are are a very decent LADY !, I enjoyed our recent chat and will chat again sometime early next month, can`t say a date but I favour a evening chat. To me you are a very special LADY !, Take care with love xxxxx from BODIE.

1 week ago

JULES, Would you please do me a favour and watch a video on Y?U T?BE before our chat on sunday. Type In on YO? TUB? ... OMNIMAR-PECYPC ( Official video ), The video Is 3min 49secs, Take care with love from BODIE.

1 week ago

JULES, I am looking forward to chatting to you on the aforementioned date, and roughly specific time. Yes I know you are Brunette, but you know I have a thing for BLONDES !, Take care, have a good weekend with love from BODIE.

1 week ago

BODIE, don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’m a brunette! I could possibly do a Russian accent though!! 😉 Have a fab weekend and we shall talk on Sunday. Love Jules 😘😘

1 week ago

JULES, This coming sunday ( 18th july ), Be logged on In the evening, I will call you at precisely 2133 hours be sure to keep the line free for me. Take care and have a great weekend, ( P.S. I`m looking for a BLONDE RUSSIAN bride ! )

1 week ago

Oh Jules you keep logging off when I’m about to ☎️

1 week ago

Excuse me young lady! Where did you disappear to????

1 week ago

Sue is bang on point there Andy! 😈😉.. Love Jules 💋

1 week ago

Sue said you’re a naughty 👿 girl 😘😘

1 week ago

Big cocks will be topic tomorrow 😛😛hehe Andy 👿👿

1 week ago

Hi darling jules sue told me to watch it ohhh 😮 sue said yes the cock is real as big as my brother just 😛I’ll ring tomorrow morning we can get naughty 👿 x❤️🌹Andy xx

1 week ago

Wow thanks once again Jules, you are amazing xx I will dress up for you next time I do some cleaning, Dirty fucker Steve xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Donna
(PIN: 1897)

Donna

Sarah
(PIN: 7274)

Sarah

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)