Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Ruby
    ...slowly pulling my cock back before firmly thrusting into her over and over. She moaned louder so I could tell she was cumming so I thrust even harder while she came down me. I untied one arm, threw her onto her side and slid hard into her. She fel
  • 8 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Tony for a fabulous call you made my day. Xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Amelia
    Madam sooo looks forward to Mr Bond's attentiveness to her legs! Yes Yes Yes! x
  • 9 hours ago about Angel
    Hiya Dave my sexual plaything I'm learning to be stricter with you and not give into you remember the rules no playing without me and I will decide when you can come l enjoy our chats and depriving you love your mistress Angel 😊
  • 9 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Mandy-Marie. It's Tony. Love your big tits, arse and hairy pussy. You taste great too when you squirt all over my face Tony x

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
5859 comments

Hi guys I’m Jules, a horny little minx with long brunette hair. I’m in my dirty 30s, soon to be naughty 40s!! With lots of experience on my side. I’m fun, friendly and extremely filthy! I’ll put smile on your face & a bulge in your boxers. Dial 1630 for hot kinky phone sex & toe-curling orgasms! So you horny fuckers grab that mobile in one hand and your cock in the other and let’s have some down right dirty fun!! Lots of Love Jules. X Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

1 day ago

Oh no Andy same thing happened again just now.. haha one day we'll get to finish. Love Jules 💋

1 day ago

Andy no probs, you naughty boy! 😜 love Jules 💋

2 days ago

Oh bye the way jules you left me with one hell off a hard on you noughty girl 👧 💋

2 days ago

My deepest apologies jules once again Bt working on lines at end of road grrrr 👿 will ring tomorrow xxl love Andy 🌹❤️

3 days ago

I just can’t wait until tomorrow morning too have another Mind Blowing chat with The lovely jules bring it on darling you know what I like 🍆hehe naughty 👿 me 🌹❤️Xx Andy

3 days ago

Looking forward for a catch up tomorrow morning darling jules xx love Andy 🌹❤️X

6 days ago

Andy I'm very well thank you, hope you're good to? We'll have to arrange another time to chat. Love Jules 💋 ❤

6 days ago

Hi Jules, thanks for being on for me, sorry about the abrupt ending, but wife was trying to ring me. I had to make some story up that my mate phoned about going to footy at weekend. Don’t know if she believes me or not. Love Dirty fucker Steve xxx

6 days ago

Dirty fucker Steve I'll try to come on for you today, early evening about 6.30ish.. love Jules 😘

6 days ago

Mr jealous a.k.a Bodie, I'd say more 50 shades of magnolia!! Nice to hear from you BTW.. hope you're well? Love Jules 💋 🥰

6 days ago

Sweetheart, I read that you`ve got the decorators In, would It be fair to suggest "50 shades of Grey" ? Signed Mr Jealous.

1 week ago

Hi darling jules hope all is well sorry your not around during the day I’m off all week if you are just message me x I’ll keep me 👁open xx Andy 🌹❤️Xx

1 week ago

Hi Jules, let me see what i can do😘 Matt xx

1 week ago

***HI GUYS*** Sorry not available during the day for the rest of the week, but can do evenings if needed. Love Jules 💋

1 week ago

Matt I can do an evening if that's possible? If not I should be available again next week for daytimes.. sorry again, love Jules ❤

1 week ago

Matt sorry can't do the daytime for the rest of this week, got decorators in!!! Damn it.. love Jules 💋

1 week ago

Hi Jules, are you on this Friday? Finally got L pinned down to a day! Matt xx😘😈

1 week ago

sorry im back julers... steve

1 week ago

sorry had somthing come up. im back if your around.. bbsteve

1 week ago

Scott you little charmer!! 😂 .. Love Jules 💋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Nicole
(PIN: 7140)

Nicole

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)