Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 3 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4652 comments

Hi guys I’m Jules, a horny little minx with long brunette hair. I’m in my dirty 30s, soon to be naughty 40s!! With lots of experience on my side. I’m fun, friendly and extremely filthy! I’ll put smile on your face & a bulge in your boxers. Dial 1630 for hot kinky phone sex & toe-curling orgasms! So you horny fuckers grab that mobile in one hand and your cock in the other and let’s have some down right dirty fun!! Lots of Love Jules. X Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

3 hours ago

Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉

5 hours ago

Hi Jules it Adam your dirty toyboy, u online this Friday or Saturday would love to spend sometime with your big mature ass

1 day ago

So excited 😆 can’t wait . Love Jonny xxxx 💦💦👅

1 day ago

Oh wow Andy sorry to hear that!! Hope you're not in too much pain!!! Love Jules 😲💋😘

1 day ago

Hi darling jules 2 🦵🦵Brocken fell off 🪜now in 👨‍🦽silly me chat soon Andy🌹❤️🌹😘😘x

1 day ago

Yes Jonny I can be available at 10am. We shall have some fun no doubt!! Love Jules 💋💋

1 day ago

Hi Jules, Jonny here, will you be available tomorrow morning around 10:am? If not maybe my usual 12:pm. I’ve got some nice new tights I want to try on for you . Love Jonny xxxx

1 day ago

Lovely down to earth lady!

2 days ago

Good morning Jules how ru today??? It's very sunny here but rain ☔ all day yesterday perfect for staying in and having fun first Katie and then Maria, repetitive strain on my tongue 😜 yummy 😋 xxx

5 days ago

Just missed you around 5 this evening Jules…don’t worry, I’ll be even more ready for you tomorrow. Let’s have a think about how we are going to entertain each other….think you can guess some of my thoughts already….Barry 😉😉

5 days ago

You are insatiable and so sexy. Chris from Newcastle

5 days ago

WOW Chris from Newcastle!! You did it again and can’t forget the wife!!! Double whammy!!! Hehe Love Jules 😉😉😘😘

5 days ago

Sounds good to me Barry, hopefully chat then! 😃😘

5 days ago

No probs Jules, after 16:30 today might work, failing that tomorrow afternoon looks good. Looking forwards to it, Barry xx

5 days ago

Brian! You’re the kind of patient I like!!! Please book another appointment if that problem arises again!! Love nurse Jules 👩🏻‍⚕️💋

5 days ago

Chris from Newcastle! Likewise.. Love Jules 😉💋

5 days ago

Barry so sorry I didn't see your message in time! Otherwise I would of been on for you. Hopefully try again another day. Love Jules 💋

6 days ago

Glad I made you laugh Jules, it was a electric at the weekend they both seemed horny at the same time rare these days tryed to get through to you today but you were so in demand love from Northern randy bugger

6 days ago

Speak soon. You're hot. Chris from Newcastle

6 days ago

Love to call you later Jules? Maybe 5-6, hopefully I’ll be free then….been dreaming about our sexy sessions…Barry xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexis
(PIN: 7289)

Alexis

Gisella
(PIN: 7122)

Gisella

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Jo
(PIN: 7217)