Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE NICKY are you okay I see you didn't log on I waited until 12 30 ,NICKY what ever you do this weekend have a good one stay healthy stay safe LOVE you always NICKY xx PETE 😀💑💋💋💋💋👅👅👅👅👅💗💗
  • 17 hours ago about Emma
    You told me you was working tonight at your full time job.I have already sent you a message.Love Richard.
  • 18 hours ago about Tanya
    Hi Tanya, wow so nice to hear that i made you cum reading my msg, just wish i was there with you teasing your wet pussy lips & erect clit, tasting & lapping up all your sweet sticky love juices, will call soon, your new caller .. Andrew xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Gemini
    Hi Gem, will you be online at all next week in a morning? Love Davina xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Nicky
    Hey sweet cheeks I'm back love you forever yours jimmy boy x ❤❤

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4381 comments

Hi guys I’m Jules, a horny little minx with long brunette hair. I’m in my dirty 30s, soon to be naughty 40s!! With lots of experience on my side. I’m fun, friendly and extremely filthy! I’ll put smile on your face & a bulge in your boxers. Dial 1630 for hot kinky phone sex & toe-curling orgasms! So you horny fuckers grab that mobile in one hand and your cock in the other and let’s have some down right dirty fun!! Lots of Love Jules. X Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

22 hours ago

Anal creampie is a favorite of this slut

1 day ago

Gilf can't get enough of my young cock

3 days ago

Pretty flowers 🌺🌼🌸 for a pretty lady! ... Xxx

3 days ago

Lovely sexy jules my ❤ belongs to you!!

4 days ago

Yes I finally got through and boy oh boy you were worth the wait!!!

6 days ago

Gilf is hungry for cock so feed her feed her good make her squelch squirt and squeal

1 week ago

Jonathan 😘

1 week ago

Good gilf likes young cock up her arse hard fadt

1 week ago

Love you Jules Jonathan ❣️❣️❣️❣️

1 week ago

Northern Randy bugger ask me that question again in 6 months! As for you being worn out no surprise there with 2 women on the go and all the ladies on this line!! Love Jules 🙄

1 week ago

Jules I love it when you drain the fat out of my sausage!!

1 week ago

Well done Jules so pleased for you! Sowwy couldn’t resist! Hehe 🤫🤫🤫

1 week ago

This dirty slut loves my young 20 year old 9inch dick!,

1 week ago

I pumped my spunk deep into her ass and she loved it!!.. 🍆💦💦

1 week ago

Good afternoon Jules how ru?? 🤔 how is your year going so far, am totally worn out they both seem to be insatiable enjoy your day love from Northern randy bugger xxxx

1 week ago

Don't suppose you’re on tonight Jules? Si x

1 week ago

Likewise Lizzie!! Love Jules 🥰🥰

1 week ago

Thank you lovely lady xxx Sonia

1 week ago

Jules you are so lovely 😍 love lizzie xxx

2 weeks ago

Sexy lady 💟👫💖🧸

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)