Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 18 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... ๐Ÿ˜‰Sammy ยฐโ™กยฐ xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1685 comments

Hi Iโ€™m Kerry. Iโ€™m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. Iโ€™m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

1 day ago

Hey John โค๏ธxx This is โ€˜Your Best Girl On Chatโ€™ xx Thank you for sharing with me your most recent sexy shopping spree!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Love xxX Kerry Xxx

1 day ago

Kerry, it was a bloody pleasure getting to fuck and laugh about it afterwards x you always make me want you more x have a lovely evening and when Iโ€™m in bed tonight l will be having a wank over you Ted xx

3 days ago

Hello Sexy-Nick โค๏ธ Canโ€™t wait to talk to my gorgeous boy soon!!! Love โค๏ธ xxX Kerry Xxx

4 days ago

Hi Beautiful Kerry. Missing your sexy filthy voice and that wonderful body of yours hope to chat soon Xx ๐Ÿ˜˜ Love Nick ๐Ÿฅฐ xX

6 days ago

You are FAB & AMAZING Kerry, loved the sexy role play and love โค๏ธ you Tx

6 days ago

Thanks 4 the cum instructions Peter Pecker (Devon)

1 week ago

Hi Kerry Hope you are keeping busy with the new house and the house is getting pretty good ๐Ÿ‘

1 week ago

Hey Sunny!! โ˜€๏ธ โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฅต Love xxX Kerry Xxx

1 week ago

โค๏ธsunny

1 week ago

Hi lovely Kerry. What a wonderful explosive ๐Ÿงจ naughty filthy chat. You made my rocket ๐Ÿš€ explode ๐Ÿ’ฆ and your nice wet pussey ๐Ÿˆ taste ๐Ÿ‘… sweet XX ๐Ÿ˜˜ โค๏ธLove you loads Nick ๐ŸŒน๐ŸพxX

1 week ago

What a beautiful bottom you have would love to worship it, kiss it and caress it love j XXX๐Ÿ˜

1 week ago

Hi Beautiful Kerry. It always wonderful and naughty ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฅ when we get together. Xx love you Nick๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒนxX

1 week ago

Good morning kerry how ru??? And what ru doing up at this time of the day 06:06......hopefully speak soon love From classic car Peter xxxx โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

2 weeks ago

Hey Nick โค๏ธxx Love you so much my โ€˜Pocket ๐Ÿš€xx ๐Ÿงจ We are so naughty together xxX Kerry Xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Kerry, what a pleasure it was to finally get to chat on here with you! Funny, sexy and adorable! A beautiful girl inside & out! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Steve x

2 weeks ago

Hi Sexy Kerry. It is purely magical and explosive ๐Ÿงจ when we get together. Canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’ฆ for are next chat. Xxโค๏ธ love you Nick ๐Ÿฅฐ xX

3 weeks ago

Hi Kerry, I miss you, just not talking at the moment, love Stephanie

3 weeks ago

Hey ๐ŸพNick ๐Ÿš€ xx ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿงจ!!! ๐ŸŽ† Love you xxX Kerry Xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Beautiful Kerry. Have missing your sexy voice and your gorgeous body. Canโ€™t wait to have one of are horny filthy chat and you give me a wonderful explosion ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฆ with that tongue ๐Ÿ‘… and those lips ๐Ÿ‘„. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜XX love you Nick xX๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿพ

3 weeks ago

Fancy a finger fuck?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Niki