Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 1 hour ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie šŸ˜˜ xx
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ ā¤ļø
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules šŸ˜‰
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Mia

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
629 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and in my 20's. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mia

2 days ago

Hi Mia so glad I caught up with you tonight. Love talking to you and sharing girly chat . I'm glad you liked what I was wearing i love your taste. Your girlfriend kate.

1 week ago

Hi Mia Mr MSG here, what sort of time is best to come online to catch up? :) X

1 week ago

Mia lovely girly chat tonight .Great to get to know you better. You are a thoughtful and sexy girlfriend. Love kate.

1 week ago

Steve in wales.. 22 mins of absolute pleasure, glad i got you to come, and come again.. so if you want more.. well.. just come back to me.. again! love mia xx

1 week ago

Aha, yes indeed Mr MSG....ABSOLUTELY! Would love to chat to you again, really enjoyed our call..keep on truckin' xx love mia xxx

1 week ago

Hi Mia Loved our chat earlier today, hopefully this may jog your memory "MSG" :) Really hope we can chat again... C X

1 week ago

You are the most sexiest girl I have ever fucked. I would fuck you all night. Then we could be together as a loving couple. I would marry you and have kids with you. I love you so much. Fucking you always, Simon. Xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi mia tried you Thurs and Friday evening.. so looking forward to chatting with you. I think you would love what I was wearing . Kate.

1 week ago

Being a lady of. ..ahem advanced years would you like a younger cock up your chuff? ???????

1 week ago

You and Kate 69. I wank

1 week ago

Mia I loved our first chat today and your taste in clothes. I look forward to lots of girly times with you. Your girlfriend kate.

1 week ago

Hi kate.. what a lovely time this afternoon, really enjoyed chatting about clothes, undies and shoes with you, cannot wait to do so again.. you truly were a pleasure x mia x

2 weeks ago

I keep you wet

2 weeks ago

Please, please let me worship you perfect toes. Xxx

2 weeks ago

Annabelle it is 2pm thurs ..Time 0f this message..I'll be here for a couple of hours xxMia xx

2 weeks ago

Mia, the next time we speak, I want you dressed in Stockings, Basque and Heels and we can be two lingerie clad sluts together! Hope to speak soon. Stocking clad Annabelle xxx

2 weeks ago

Annabelle...so sorry to have mised you..again..ouch..not intentional at all..please keep trying xxwould love to speak xxx Miaxx

2 weeks ago

Annabelle is looking forward to some lingerie fun soon! Xx

3 weeks ago

OMG ANNABELLE! So sorry to have kind of missed you PLEASE keep trying let me know when you can be here and I promise you I will do my VERY best to be there xxxx Mxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Mia, Iā€™m going to be delayed until about 2pm today, hopefully this works for you still? Annabelle.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Roxy
(PIN: 1092)

Roxy

Bianca
(PIN: 6947)