Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 3 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicola

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7195

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicola (Pin 7195)

Nicola

Photos of Nicola

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicola

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicola isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
448 comments

Hello there, I am Nicola, I am 30 years old and my I.D number is 7195. I am a little chatterbox so a cock in my mouth will soon keep me quiet !! I've large tits, a big firm bottom and gorgeous long legs with a hairy cunt. I love to get naughty in the bedroom, in fact I like to get naughty any place, any where any time. Call me, Nicola 7195. Call me on and enter PIN 7195 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicola on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7195

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicola

5 hours ago

Dan , if you miss me . CALL Me πŸ“žring ring xx?

10 hours ago

Thanks Carl, πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Beafull Nicola mis load xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dan wen take for meal

1 day ago

1939 Delahaye my Summer project. Fuck I'm so cool

5 days ago

The oldest cock she has had is mine and my god she took it like a right slut jon

6 days ago

Dan , I'm very well πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

1 week ago

Hi dan tree man miss you hope ok xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Bless you Carl, mabe get me next time β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Please be careful when man handling red hot sausages etc Nicola

1 week ago

Cant believe I just missed you. My cock is so hard. Was just getting through and you went. Carl .x

1 week ago

Hi Nicola it dan tree man rember me miss load xxxxxxxxxxxxxx how you house get on let no hand paint your garden happey to help

1 week ago

Lol l was a good girl then ..πŸ˜‡ I was actually 19 my first cock . πŸ˜‰

1 week ago

Remember the first boy you ever gave it to. First fingering first cock you saw first cock you touched first fuck. ...All those years ago. ..

1 week ago

As the saying goes. ..🐡 see 🐡 spunk

1 week ago

More than 100 would be better πŸ‘… πŸ‘…

1 week ago

Bet it's at least 100 cocks

1 week ago

I hope you've had loads of cock up that cunt cos i like a well used twat to tongue fuck

1 week ago

Work that cunt slut work it hard get it wet and sticky

2 weeks ago

Nicola love heart warm love dinner dates I keep queen you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dan

2 weeks ago

When you last have a cock up that hairy twat

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Jo
(PIN: 7217)

Jo

Hannah
(PIN: 1942)

Hannah

Beth
(PIN: 1065)