Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 2 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Sacha is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

642 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

10 hours ago

Hey there gorgeous, long time no see! You've probably missed my sexy voice now, but I'll be back soon hun. Just like the good old days. Oily, shiny, hands through your hair just to start with. The DnS way!

1 day ago

Yeah Jake some one is also messaging on my behalf too i know what we talk about so i know how you would talk on here. I guess they mean well thought lol catch up soon Jake x

1 day ago

Hey Sam wewil have another long kinky session with you know who look forward to it xx

1 day ago

Hey Mr N you know i always love our sessions.. i look forward to our next kinky session 😉 xx

1 day ago

Hey Jake. We'll have a great session again speak soon xx

1 week ago

King Steven, the virgin, get it on baby, xx

1 week ago

Again you let me down Jake, make an effort for me please, :(

1 week ago

Will call Thursday morning, Jake, x

2 weeks ago

😉😋😋😋 Nice baby, love Sam x🥰🥰

2 weeks ago

Hey Sam, you are the only one who does me good and leaves me happy and satisfied, love 💓 Sacha,;) xxxx

2 weeks ago

Mis Nelson, xx bet you missed me and are horny and wet for some fun during this week? Stay hot👙love our time getting it on together sex, Mr N :) xxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Jake, i know you like our pretend sex games, glad you get of on them. Hope you get that girlfriend soon baby, ;) x

3 weeks ago

Hi Sachs enjoyed our chat again today but something different next time x G 👠

3 weeks ago

Hi Sacha. I didn't put the message saying I'd call you on the Friday so didn't let you down! Guess I have a secret admirer who wishes they were as good at phone sex as me... The real (very horny and intelligent) Jake xxx

3 weeks ago

I haven't spoken to Sasha in a while. This lady is so good at her job. She always gives pleasure and has an imaginative and erotic disposition. Lovely to talk to. Steve, Tun Wells.

3 weeks ago

Hi babe, we need to do a threesome with Kelsey as talked to her about it and she is up for it, King xx Stephen. Xx

3 weeks ago

They are pretend screams George, but glad you liked it, waiting to get you of again very soon, call for a nice long chat, ;) xx

1 month ago

Absolutely x G 👠

1 month ago

Thank you Mistress Sachs I love being your dirty little wanker, speak again soon x

1 month ago

Amazing amazing and the screams from you were so very sexy, Your one and only lover, George 👠

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Jo
(PIN: 7217)

Jo

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Mia
(PIN: 1715)