Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 22 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 23 hours ago about Jules
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules πŸ’‹
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Susie

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
385 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

2 days ago

Hope you have a good weekend missing you loads from Rob xx

3 days ago

Missing you to Susie Rob xx xxx πŸ’‹

4 days ago

Missing you so much Rob, cant wait for Monday morning . xxxxxxx

4 days ago

Hi Steve from the nudist beach. loved talking abour your big cock,

4 days ago

Hi Dave, look forward to next time with no disturbances. had fun anyway xx

1 week ago

What a great time we had Friday morning we both came together I lick you sooo good and u sucked me sooo good can't wait to do it all over again Rob xx xxx πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Suzie my apologies I had ring off quickly some came to my door dave in Cardiff will call you again when I can little disappointed we’re just getting down and very dirty when it happened β€οΈπŸ˜€

1 week ago

Hi Susie it's Steve from the nudist beech with the big cock. Can i come and wank over you in the sand dunes next time. I promise i will have a full load of spunk waiting for you. Love Steve

1 week ago

Suzie its Aaron. Hope you can do the honour.Love you.πŸ’˜

1 week ago

Can't wait till tomorrow R xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi there Paul from Ashington, where are you xx

2 weeks ago

Such a naughty guy Jason but I love it x

2 weeks ago

Hi Dave in Cardiff, loved our fun time together, speak again soon I hope x

2 weeks ago

Wondeful for me too Patrick, look forward to next time x

2 weeks ago

Hope you are having an amazing time, missing you and cant wait for Tuesday xxxx

2 weeks ago

Fucking anal come slut from your sexy fireman Jason

2 weeks ago

I did try to call you Susie Wednesday morning but couldn't get through bit disappointed but I sure we will make up for it so darling don't bother putting your knickers on Tuesday morning I be ready to give you a good shagging Rxx.

2 weeks ago

I did try to call you Susie Wednesday morning but couldn't get through bit disappointed but I sure we will make up for it so darling don't bother putting your knickers on Tuesday morning I be ready to give you a good shagging Rxx.

2 weeks ago

Wonderful Susie. Thank you. Love Patrick xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul your real boyfriend and also in love with you for real iam missing you so much my darling and I also have a dream about you too with them black stockings on message me back love Paul X X X X πŸ’“

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Shellie
(PIN: 1066)

Shellie

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)