Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about JJ
    Ke - hope you are OK hun. Lots of SS Music on my radio as the theme is titles with male/female names. Looking forward to our next chat already. Take care ❤️ Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    Richard. ..Sam. .ZZ. ...all at once. .mmmmm
  • 3 hours ago about Jodie
    hi jodie , thought id return a message to say thankyou , i thought the call with martin was amazing and cant wait to do it again x clare x
  • 3 hours ago about Kerry
    hi kerry its geoff from wales thankyou for making me cum twice,lovely sexy voice and very good looking and wish i could fuck you everyday you are one hot sexy woman Hope to speak to you soon darling stay safe love you baby xxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Clare
    hi jodie i thought it was amazing and alot of fun x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Susie

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
306 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

12 hours ago

Wooooow what a session we had on Friday Suzie your the only woman who can get me to cum three times in half an hour I think we where both exhausted after our session love you loads Rob xx

1 day ago

Hi Rob, Thinking of you and missing you xx

3 days ago

Hi Suzie it made my day when we managed to have a quick chat just to hear your voice turns me on I hope to call you soon Rob xx xxx.

3 days ago

Good morning Rob, just woke up thinking about you and cant wait for your call xxx

3 days ago

Hi Rob, loved your surprise call today, managed to have a little fun before we got interrupted.. love you xx

4 days ago

Hi Suzie had 1 message off you today Tuesday it was good to see it I was beginning to think you had forgotten about me missing you loads I have a wank every day thinking about you love Rob xx xxx .

4 days ago

missing you too, i have been sending messages every day xxx. love and kisses, cant wait tor our chats xxx

5 days ago

Hi Rob, a long week without your calls.. am sending messages but dont seem to be appearing .. will keep sending every day xxxxx love xxxx

5 days ago

Hi Suzie are you ok haven't heard from you missing you loads so is my cock 💋💋👅 Rob xx.

5 days ago

Hi Suzie are you ok haven't heard from you missing you loads so is my cock 💋💋👅 Rob xx.

1 week ago

Hi Suzie day 2 and I missing you like hell .missing our great chats plus the great sex we had can't wait to see a comment from you darling all my love Rob xx.

1 week ago

Happy Valentine's day my darling Susie I wish I could be with you today to spoil you and we could stay in bed and have a shag fest all my love Rob xx 💋💋

2 weeks ago

Hi Suzie you are the best woman to speak to on this phone chat and your dirty Filthy bitch from sexy Jason xx

1 month ago

Susie,Many thanks for the this afternoons fuck and blow job. I've run out of spunk - BRIAN

1 month ago

Love you. Aaron

1 month ago

We need to come together.yours. aaron.

2 months ago

Hey Suzie. Lovely talking to you this morning. Sorry we got cut off. hope to speak to you soon. *A* from Mcr

2 months ago

Hi Suzie you are a filthy anal whore you love it in your arse from Jasonxx

2 months ago

Hi suzie your the best woman speak to filthy dirty women from Sex jason xx

2 months ago

Lovely pussy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)