Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about JJ
    Ke - hope you are OK hun. Lots of SS Music on my radio as the theme is titles with male/female names. Looking forward to our next chat already. Take care ❤️ Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    Richard. ..Sam. .ZZ. ...all at once. .mmmmm
  • 3 hours ago about Jodie
    hi jodie , thought id return a message to say thankyou , i thought the call with martin was amazing and cant wait to do it again x clare x
  • 4 hours ago about Kerry
    hi kerry its geoff from wales thankyou for making me cum twice,lovely sexy voice and very good looking and wish i could fuck you everyday you are one hot sexy woman Hope to speak to you soon darling stay safe love you baby xxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Clare
    hi jodie i thought it was amazing and alot of fun x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Suzie is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

924 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

2 days ago

Xx David ... you know who xx

3 days ago

Just love hearing you orgasm Suzie

1 week ago

Your arse will resemble a pin cushion once I am finished Suzie LOL A lovely male

1 week ago

I reckon it will be done when you are fast asleep Suzie so they do not waken you up LOL. A Nice Man

1 week ago

Suzie You are brilliant. I reckon jab no 1 in your urethra, jab no 2 in your left butt cheek, jab no 3 in your right butt cheek and finally jab no 4 in the craic between your butt cheeks. A nice young male

1 week ago

To The Gentle male that will not be happening xxSuziexx x

1 week ago

Hello Sexy Jason thank-you for saying what you said .You are now making me blush , but next time you will cum 6 times .....xxSuziexx x

1 week ago

3 Covid Jabs for Suzie. No 1 in your arm, No 2 in your vagina and no 3 deep inside your arse crack LOL. A lovely gentle man

2 weeks ago

Hi Suzie you are the best woman speak to you on this phone chat you made me come five times tonight from sexy jason x

2 weeks ago

A nice gentle male . Thank-you for thinking of me .You're right , snow will cool me down in the summer .xxSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

Hello Rascal ,I might spank your bottom next time if you're lucky lol xxSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

Hello Martin .Thank-you for lovely your comment .Glad to know you're ok . Look forward to speaking to you xxSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

I reckon a large dollop of white stuff (snow) is just what the dr ordered to cool you down on a nice summers day Suzie. A nice gentle male

2 weeks ago

Hello suzie Your rascal here. Thankyou for another lovely evening. We will continue next time where we left off. Stay safe and have a lovely week. Xxxx

2 weeks ago

Sorry Suzie - your Martin again here - I want you soooo much - so frustrating I can’t call you - love you Martin xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Suzie it’s your Martin again here. Just wanted to say your picture three of your perfect bottom gets me hard just looking at it. Love you so much Martin xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Bend Suzie I would gladly administer the prick you are longing to receive. The only question is where the fuck should I put it? LOL A nice male

3 weeks ago

To The nice gentle male Thank-you very much . I'm well now so I will be as naughty as ever but still waiting again to receive the prick . Hopefully very soon .. .xxSuziexx

3 weeks ago

Hello Martin . Its so nice to hear from you and I'm glad your well .Keep up the good work Wanking xxSuziexx x

3 weeks ago

Glad you are feeling better Suzie. A nice male

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

Sam
(PIN: 1035)

Sam

Shellie
(PIN: 1066)

Shellie

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)