Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about JJ
    Ke - hope you are OK hun. Lots of SS Music on my radio as the theme is titles with male/female names. Looking forward to our next chat already. Take care ❤️ Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about Vanessa
    Richard. ..Sam. .ZZ. ...all at once. .mmmmm
  • 4 hours ago about Jodie
    hi jodie , thought id return a message to say thankyou , i thought the call with martin was amazing and cant wait to do it again x clare x
  • 4 hours ago about Kerry
    hi kerry its geoff from wales thankyou for making me cum twice,lovely sexy voice and very good looking and wish i could fuck you everyday you are one hot sexy woman Hope to speak to you soon darling stay safe love you baby xxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Clare
    hi jodie i thought it was amazing and alot of fun x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1138 comments

Hi guys Tanya at your service. I’m friendly and Witty sometimes frisky, but above all else I've curves in all the right places, to send your mind in to over drive, particularly my voluptuous chest. So call me now and let’s chat. I’m waiting for your call, but don’t forget my agent number which is 6354. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

22 hours ago

Jim, At last...yay🥰🤩😝 Cum back again real soon. Kisses Tanya

1 day ago

Dave (from Cardiff). You said you wld ring me on Wed. BIG BIG punishment 4U when you next ring me. Be VERY ready. Kisses Tanya

5 days ago

Tanya it’s dave in Cardiff it appears I was your last call before you went to bed big thanks for giving the CUM I had in a while your very sexy lady and we spoken before and we will most certainly talk again 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 week ago

Tayna Sounds good for a start.... New Caller Xxx

1 week ago

You're still riding my face, I'm wanking like a loser and you don't touch losers pathetic cocks. You can tell me when I can & cant stroke next time, I'll hold a toy in my mouth for you, I can't wait gonna bust least couple times til next time. I shou

1 week ago

My phone died, I'll cum back for some chat about midnight sky cock, set my clock forward seeing you with that persuasion of penis.

1 week ago

New Caller In Your Office, The list is endless to write on here. But how about me crouching under yr desk, tossing you off,while you speak to yr boss haha?! 🤩🤪Call me now. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Tayna How about a visit to my office. I am currently here alone. Just think what we could get up to.............Xx

1 week ago

Hi Tanya, hope you are well & keeping safe, you can toss me off anytime you like babe, looking forward to my next big spillage with you, my throbbing hard cock is ready & waiting, will chat soon, take care Tanya ... Andrew xxx

1 week ago

Hey Guys, Its pancake day tonight. Thought instead of tossing pancakes, you could cum chat to me and I'll toss you off instead. Alot more exciting 😁 🤩🤪 Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hey Jim, So sorry you cant get throu. Cant wait to hv some phone fun. Keep trying 😊🥰 Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Hello gorgeous! Every time I try to contact you, you are either busy or offline. Been so long since we gave chatted I am do horny for you. Miss our chats! Hope to catch you very soon xxxx JiM

2 weeks ago

Hello gorgeous! You are either busy or not online! It's killing me! So horny since I haven't talked to you in an age! Hope to catch up soon! JiM

2 weeks ago

Hi sexy Tanya, thanks for your message, hope you are keeping warm in this freezing weather, really looking forward to our next sexy chat, hoping that we can both CUM hard together, take care & stay safe Tanya ... Andrew xxx

2 weeks ago

Neville, How can I call you, silly moo!! Speak tonight when I may bite yr nioples clean off😵 Can you cope ?? Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Andrew, Thanks 4 sweet msg. I aim to plse. Cum back real soon. Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Call me next time your tired. Biting my nipples slapping my face ( have red cheeks) and bouncing up and down hard on my cock great more Neville xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tanya, hope you are well & keeping safe, really enjoyed our last sexy chat, your pussy was so wet after running my tongue slowly up & down your pulsating pussy lips & teasing your clit, talk soon Tanya ... Andrew xxx

3 weeks ago

Brummy Guy, Thanks 4 our long funny chat. Remember to call me every Friday 😁 Kisses Tanya

3 weeks ago

Neville, Call me b4 Sunday. Its happened, hee hee 🤣🤣 Kisses Tanya

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Donna
(PIN: 1897)

Donna

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Babs

Abby
(PIN: 4230)