Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 22 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules 😉
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules 💋
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Trixie Blue

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Trixie Blue on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1842

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Trixie Blue (Pin 1842)

Trixie Blue

Photos of Trixie Blue

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Trixie Blue

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Trixie Blue isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
264 comments

Trixie Blue here. I’m a very open minded, big busty, slim brunette. I’m not shy. Maybe you can teach me a few new tricks or let me guide you by my age and experience. We can talk or just get down and dirty. I’m here ready to play. So come and have a chat with a more mature lady. Call me on and enter PIN 1842 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Trixie Blue on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1842

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Trixie Blue

2 days ago

So hot and sexy

1 week ago

A superb woman who knows her way round a man’s body. Ray

1 week ago

Hi sexy I just want to say your voice is so sexy , I watch and hear how you make my husband cum , it makes me so wet . I don’t care if this isn’t you in the pictures or if it is it’s the voice and imagination your made for this job . Thank you

1 week ago

Hi Trixie, I’ve been trying so hard to find you available but without any success. I do miss you and hope to catch up soon. Your Tony(voice) xxx

2 weeks ago

Oh adam I'm missing my toyboy and I'm another year older , so more mature for you lol trixie xx

2 weeks ago

Thank you andy , saga here I come 🤣 was lovely chatting , love trixie xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Trixie, silly me I forgot to leave my name with your birthday wishes, love Andy xx

2 weeks ago

Lovely talking again Trixie, hope you enjoyed the time in the garden and thanks for working your magic! have a great birthday even if you are to old for Club 18-30! 💐 🎈 🎉🍾 🎂 🍾 🎉 🎈 💐

1 month ago

Hi Trixie it’s Adam your toy box, you online this Friday or Saturday would love to spend sometime with that big mature ass of yours😛, love Adam

1 month ago

Hey trixie it Robert I be talking to you on Thursday night as I am not available on Wednesday night I will you more on Thursday love Robert

1 month ago

I love our chats tony , I could listen to that beautiful gentle voice all night long ; it's so lovely with you ; love trixie x

1 month ago

That's ok Peter I understand, easily done , was a pleasure , love trixie x

1 month ago

Hi Trixie, thanks for your kind words, you are an exceptional lady who I adore. Every call with you makes me happy. Hope to speak Tuesday eve. gorgeous lady. Tony (voice) xxx

2 months ago

Hi Trixie so sorry for cutting you off my phone slipped out of my hand at a crucial moment so you missed me cum loads speak soon love From Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Aww tony so lovely to hear that voice again, was a lovely chat and romantic time , I have missed you , love trixie x

2 months ago

Hi Trixie ,It’s always a pleasure and a privilege to talk to you and enjoy each other physically and tonight was no exception.Love you loads Your Tony (voice) xxx

2 months ago

HI Trixie I really enjoyed my sexy chat with you today Wednesday,ur a lovely sexy lady!! Love ur pics especially No4 great peachy arse! and No6 wud luv to lick-out ur pussy!!! Love and kisses-Graham

2 months ago

What a night, a great time Trixie, memories a plenty along with good love making, always good to talk to you. Love Andy xx

2 months ago

What a sexy fucking woman

2 months ago

Hi Trixie so sorry for cutting us off I'd forgotten to charge the dam phone up speak soon what hours do you do like Robin Hood I'm all of a quiver love from Peter xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Chrissie
(PIN: 7105)

Chrissie

Tia
(PIN: 7067)