Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 54 minutes ago about Roxy
    (4) full of our juices onto Roxy's mouth to lick and clean up while I slide my cock deep into Roxy's pussy until I going to explode again, I then swap places with Alexis and let Roxy clean my cock & balls while Alexis buries her head in Roxy's crouch
  • 57 minutes ago about Sandra
    Hi Sandra,Friday was fun,fancy another date? Kevin x
  • 59 minutes ago about Roxy
    (3) Roxy's waist and then inviting me to fuck her tight pussy while she is on top of Roxy and rubbing her breast in Roxy's face, as we orgasm together Alexis pussy is so wet and she slides up Roxy's body and lowers her pussy full (tbc)
  • 1 hour ago about Roxy
    (2) when the mallows are gone we take the hot coconut oil and run it over Roxy's body, with one each side we start massaging it in playing plenty of attention to Roxy's breast/nipples and crouch areas before Alexis straddles Roxy's (tbc)
  • 1 hour ago about Tanya
    Neville, Call me tonight. That's an order. πŸ˜ πŸ‘Ώ Kisses Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Bexxi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Bexxi on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7160

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Bexxi (Pin 7160)

Bexxi

Photos of Bexxi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Bexxi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Bexxi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
35 comments

Hi guys and girls, I'm Bexxi, I'm in my mid 30's very curvy and i love very horny hot people. if you want to have a good time, i am lay here, naked, horny and ready for action. I want to hear about your fantasies, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7160 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Bexxi on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7160

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Bexxi

4 days ago

Sorry not call yet Steven I let u no when I can busy still at the moment

2 weeks ago

Hi Bexxi are you on line Sunday morning would love to chat Dave xx

3 weeks ago

Hey sorry bin busy to talk to u king Steven still busy but when I free I call u for a spanking will u be up for rounds of me spank u babe let’s say 60 rounds in every room of me dominate you babe when I free I let u no babe 😘

3 weeks ago

Hi Bexxi enjoyed your sexy voice this morning and cant ait to chat on Thursday you gorgeous creature love Dave

3 weeks ago

Thanks x..rated how nice it was to chat again last night ... you certainly haven't lost your touch. Enjoy your breakfast ! Your fellow lid licker xxx

1 month ago

When are u coming back

2 months ago

Hi everyone I'm back sorry I've been away for awhile sadly haven't been well but feeling better and ready to get, back to talking to all you lovely guys hope you didn't miss me too much I look forward to hearing from you xxx

4 months ago

Enjoyed our chat in the kichen Sunday evening. Nice dress. S x

4 months ago

nice pics, sorry to keep you up ,catch you next time anthony xx

4 months ago

You all do spoil me with these lovely comments and I enjoy listening to you cum for me while I stroke myself to orgasm for you xx

4 months ago

Hi bexxi you are one very sexy lady and a very genuine lady talk again soon Steve Sheffield

5 months ago

Hi thank you for fantastic time you gave me it was first call to you it won’t be the last dave in Cardiff πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

5 months ago

Thank you very much my sweet well behaved Angel! you know how to make a guy cum! you are a very gorgeous and a very very sexy-looking lady! john xxxxx

5 months ago

Hello x-rated ... it was lovely to catch up again last night, thank you . Don't forget your new motto ... 'Pleasure is Life'. Speak soon xxx

5 months ago

Another amazing call we had imagining you bending me over your desk is going to be in my head allday hehe ill be thinking about it when I have my frozen grapes and raspberries and yoghurt for my breakfast xxxx

5 months ago

Mmmmm I'm enjoying all these calls you guys are making me so wet and horny can't wait to talk to you all some more

5 months ago

Bexxi, I really enjoyed chatting to you last night (Tues). It’s so much better sharing with a girl who is so clearly into it. Hope to speak again soon! Jimmy xxx

5 months ago

Hey Bexxi you say you love/like threesomes, and I was wondering if you would be up to one between me, you and one of my friends or visa versa if up to it let me know soon. Tattoo Tom

5 months ago

Would love to shoot my thick creamy babymaking seed deep inside your tight wet pussy beautiful xxx James

6 months ago

Thank you babe xxxxxxxxxx king Steven loved it and sorry it cut of as I was just about to end it but I ring again soon let u no when sexy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page