Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 27 minutes ago about JJ
    JS - maybe a pearl necklace!!! I had posh coffee! Xxx love J xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ“πŸ·πŸ”­
  • 28 minutes ago about JJ
    BH Richard - after that message I can't wait to catch up!! Don't forget I want all the details!!!😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 47 minutes ago about Chrissie
    Hi Andrew oh I’m sorry you missed me I’ve been missing you Luv our role play fun I’m on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday this week hope you catch me πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
  • 47 minutes ago about Shellie
    Hi Michael from maidenhead how a lovely week xxlov shellie
  • 48 minutes ago about Chrissie
    Hi Steven yes I will be on Tuesday and Thursday and Saturday hope you catch me my good wanker πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2747 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 hour ago

.Hey Ryan....that certainly was a great catch up...and I'm sure we'll find plenty more to get up too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

2 hours ago

.Hi David, thankyou for letting me suck ur thick, veiny, young, Scottish cock, then fucking me hard and deep....loved it, as usual, hopefully speak soon Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

3 hours ago

Hi Jodie so glad to see the messages getting back on.....great catch up this weekend looking forward to the next one..... Ryan xx

5 hours ago

.Hi my horny golfer, hope ur ok? I'm missing u and would love to chat again, call me when u can plz, plz Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

6 hours ago

.Hi Cheryl, so glad we caught up last week and u told me all ur antics....u dirty little slut!! Hope to chat this week and tell me more Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

6 hours ago

.Hi Peter my horny bastard, thankyou for bearing with me....I'll have my red panties ready just for u tomoz night....Xx ur dirty little secret 😘 Xx

7 hours ago

.Well Kevin, I'm glad u enjoyed it as much as I did....hope to chat again very soon Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 day ago

Thank you Jodie I definitely needed that Love Kevin

5 days ago

Hi Jodie, I didn’t write the last message Dave xx

5 days ago

Hi jodie are you on tomorrow Thursday A.M I still haven't managed to talk to you and you look so gorgeous a proper woman sexy and curvy please answer Dave xx

5 days ago

I love you Jodie❀️

1 week ago

Hi Dave which message did you write

1 week ago

Hi Jodie. I didn’t write the latest message Dave

2 weeks ago

Hi Jodie are you online Sunday morning please say yes Dave xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Dave sorry I didn’t write the latest message Jodie xx

3 weeks ago

Hey Jodie loved telling u about my wife getting gang banged by ur caller tony and his mates they passed her around like a whore and fucked her in every hole took me a while to clean her used up holes x Jamie x

3 weeks ago

Hi Dave, I didn’t write the latest message. Jodie xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Dave, sorry u missed me....I should b online Mon morning, til about 10ish, mayb an hour Tues morning and afternoon, then sat and sun, so let me no which is best for u. (I didn't write the message telling u to wait) Jodie xx

3 weeks ago

Tried to get you this morning but you were on a call and then off line please let me know what morning your on next cant wait to talk i told you i would wait Dave xx

3 weeks ago

I would like to thank all my genuine callers, and apologise for someone who is replying to comments (some quite rudely) on my behalf...which is a shame. Hope to chat to you all soon, Jodie 😘☺️ xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page