Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 minutes ago about Jodie
    Love your new picks Jodie, you are so beautiful
  • 16 minutes ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here your only boyfriend and lover are you going to be back on here tonight my Nicky all my love John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 22 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hi C … cock and spunk is tastier than parkin 😋😋 xx
  • 45 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Kev , I will be on Tuesday morning and waiting for you 😘😘love Kelly xxx
  • 53 minutes ago about JJ
    JS - maybe a pearl necklace!!! I had posh coffee! Xxx love J xxX 👄👄❤️🍓🍷🔭

Phone Sex Profiles: Sexy Sadie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sexy Sadie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6270

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sexy Sadie (Pin 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Photos of Sexy Sadie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sexy Sadie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sexy Sadie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
203 comments

Sexy Sadie is my name and pleasure is my game and boy am I ready to play! I am a very experienced mature woman in my naughty 40's. I know what I like and I know what I want! I want cock, fingers and tongue to get this pussy wet! Are you the one to get me wet and give me a good orgasm? Sexy-Sadie is ready to play. Call me on and enter PIN 6270 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sexy Sadie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6270

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sexy Sadie

2 weeks ago

MILF/COUGAR pussy! The absolute best! One sexy lady! James xxx

4 weeks ago

A threesome with another woman. Lovely. Ray

1 month ago

Sadie loves sucking cock. She did mine twice. A good lay, a good call. Ray

1 month ago

That's a lovely pussy sadie two put three fingers into and you can taste your pussy juices.xxx

1 month ago

Thinking of u luv John xx xx

1 month ago

Hi Sadie can call u tomorrow about 11pm luv John xxx is that ok xx

2 months ago

hi Sadie can we have a play sometimes.Nicky

3 months ago

I am going for a quick wank right now, i really can't get you off my mind, Maurice - again xxxxxxxxxx

3 months ago

WoW sadie you naughty sexy woman! my dick is still hard as fuck! Maurice

4 months ago

Loved ya pet ex-Mankie George xxx

4 months ago

Sadie, sorry got cut off last night. Just when you were on your hands and knees! You big tease, impressed by that big 9 inch cock weren't you! Love to see a new pic of you bending right over! 😉 Craig x

4 months ago

Hi Sadie, loved wanking with you. You could be my new maid and i could follow you about with my cock in my hand looking up your skirt when you bend over. Love Steve

4 months ago

Hi sadie thinking of u luv John xxx

5 months ago

Hi Sadie you look so sexy am sure you will give me a good time when I cal love Derek

5 months ago

Hi Sadie we've not spoken before but I'm dying to talk, I keep missing u,we could have a lot of fun together, can't wait,yr so sexy xx

5 months ago

hi sadie its geoff from wales i enjoyed our horny session and thank you for making me cum really loved it hopefully i will speak to you soon darling. you made my cock really hard and loved every moment of it sweet heart you take care love you sadie x

6 months ago

So hot makes me cum every time

6 months ago

Sadie please come on line i need to speak to about your big tits they are huge Marcus

7 months ago

Wow amazingly sexy as ever your the best. From little acorns mighty oak trees grow xxx jon

7 months ago

Hi Sadie, I am really looking forward to having my first experience with you. I would love to kiss, lick & suck every inch of your body before I fuck you really deep!!! Imran.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page