Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Ruby
    ...slowly pulling my cock back before firmly thrusting into her over and over. She moaned louder so I could tell she was cumming so I thrust even harder while she came down me. I untied one arm, threw her onto her side and slid hard into her. She fel
  • 8 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Tony for a fabulous call you made my day. Xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Amelia
    Madam sooo looks forward to Mr Bond's attentiveness to her legs! Yes Yes Yes! x
  • 9 hours ago about Angel
    Hiya Dave my sexual plaything I'm learning to be stricter with you and not give into you remember the rules no playing without me and I will decide when you can come l enjoy our chats and depriving you love your mistress Angel 😊
  • 9 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Mandy-Marie. It's Tony. Love your big tits, arse and hairy pussy. You taste great too when you squirt all over my face Tony x

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexa on 0909 860 9616

Remember to enter PIN 7151

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexa (Pin 7151)

Alexa

Photos of Alexa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
571 comments

Hi Alexa here. I’m 5ft10” in heels with golden brown shoulder length hair and dark wet smouldering eyes. I have full luscious lips and 38DD boobs. I love hot horny men who let me straddle their size with my long slim legs. Come and satisfy my veracious sexual needs. I know you can. Let’s share some 1-2-1 sexy fun time. The dirtier the better. Call me on and enter PIN 7151 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexa on 0909 860 9616 & enter PIN 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexa

2 days ago

hi Alexa can we have a naughty session.nicky

2 days ago

I'll be on again soon need that hot milf pussy Pete

2 days ago

Hiya Pete when is our next playtime?,xxx

2 days ago

Gareth, we need some more washing up liquid...xxx

1 week ago

Hey Alexa....how you doing? Fancy a walk in the woods? Jxx

1 week ago

Always lovely to have a nice long, adventurous chat with Alexa -- thank you!

1 week ago

Hi Alexa, its Simon here and our chat was just mind blowing !!!!!!

1 week ago

I especially liked the baby oil with the fairy washing up liquid bottle up my bum xx Gaz

1 week ago

Always a pleasure Alexis, the wanky and the chatty. 5 stars xx πŸ„

1 week ago

Lovely chat with u this this morning so horrny and sexy chat soon Pete x

1 week ago

Gareth, how is my little play mate? Hope you aren't working him too hard! Love A xxx

1 week ago

Hi Pete, such a hot sex session yesterday! Can't wait for the next horny session....A xxx

1 week ago

Hi James, such a good time with you the other day... lovely walk in the woods! A xxx

2 weeks ago

Fucking love u Alexa you horny milf Pete x

2 weeks ago

Hi Alexa hopefully your doing good chat soon Pete x

2 weeks ago

Thank you sweetheart ❀️ J

3 weeks ago

Thanks for the "quickie" ,all thanks to the " thing with the thing " xx

4 weeks ago

Hey Alexa, So glad I slept in this morning and get a chance go chat with you ❀️ You were so right...the call definitely perked up near the end....Id love to go dogging with you πŸ™‚ James xx

1 month ago

Andrew, you were stimulating in more ways than one! X A

1 month ago

Super great ball clenching experience which ended with a very captivating talk about good and the world. lots of Kisses from Andrew - from Switz. with Love

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Courtney
(PIN: 7295)

Courtney

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories