Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... ๐Ÿ˜‰Sammy ยฐโ™กยฐ xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7202

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rose (Pin 7202)

Rose

Photos of Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rose

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rose isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
63 comments

Hello guys, my name is Rose, sweet smelling and beautiful to look at! I am a blonde, size 12-14 curvy lady, DD boobs and blue eyes, I am in my early 20's, I have a wild side that is very adventurous, naughty and without inhibition. Give me a call and be ready for a call like no other.in Call me on and enter PIN 7202 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7202

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Rose

2 months ago

Hi Rose I ws just wondering when u will be online next would love to chat with u Love Chris xxx

3 months ago

When are you next online rose xoxoxo

4 months ago

What sort of times are best to catch you rose xxx

4 months ago

Hi all I will be back next week from Tuesday xx

5 months ago

Rose are you come online anytime soon babe xx

6 months ago

Rose where are you :( xx

7 months ago

When are you back rose ? Havent been on in a while xxxx dave

7 months ago

Hi sweetheart Rose ๐ŸŒน you are special to me and I love you forever my ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand you are beautiful gorgeous sexy lady ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND ALLAN IN SCOTLAND ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

7 months ago

Hey rose, when are you next online xx

7 months ago

Itโ€™s John here what about me are you going to do it love from John xxxxxxxxxx

7 months ago

Hi Rose I did try to call on Lauraโ€™s number this morning but just couldnโ€™t get through - was so disappointed but I wanked for you over your picture anyway. Loads of spunk for you. Love Martin xxx

7 months ago

Martin I'm over at Laura's profile hunny I been there all week Friday is the last day for us both xxx

7 months ago

Hi rose just seen your fantastic pictures and WOW WOW WOW got my cock throbing

7 months ago

Fucking hell. Just seen this and there are 2 of you. Ultimate fantasy to have two gorgeous ladies together. I want some of that - how much longer are you with Laura. Love and spunk from Martin xxx

7 months ago

You Sexy fucking bitch you need a good HARD fucking!!

7 months ago

I want to work out with you! You would work up a hot sweat

8 months ago

Rose you are so fucking sexy I love having you in my bed this week licking and fucking my tight little pussy ๐Ÿ˜‹ for all of our callers to listen to and join in with us. Your one sexy big boobed dirty slut. Cannot wait for tomorrow to suck on those

8 months ago

Where has my fireman gone I need you ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

8 months ago

I could not get though today ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” we definitely be trying again tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

8 months ago

Thanks for today Rose you both are divine xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Sara-Jane
(PIN: 7277)