Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
  • 17 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... ๐Ÿ˜‰Sammy ยฐโ™กยฐ xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexis

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexis on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7289

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexis (Pin 7289)

Alexis

Photos of Alexis

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexis

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexis isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
357 comments

Hi guys, this is Alexis number 7289. I am 21 years old with blonde hair and green eyes. I am very petite, I am a 34B and 5 FT 2", I actually need some help, I have got a new toy that I don't know how to use I was wondering if you could help me with it and talk me through exactly what I need to do. Do you think you could help me? I would love to talk to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7289 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexis on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7289

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Alexis

2 weeks ago

Thanks guys for all the sexy calls but I have moved on now. A. xx

4 months ago

Hi Alexis how are you today you are so beautiful and sexy today and how is Roxy and how is she not there is she finish or on holiday P.s her photos are not there . This is Allan ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

5 months ago

ALEXIS, You have been missed In recent weeks, please come back soon you sexy 22 year old. Signed ?

5 months ago

Hey Coconut! When are you on over the next week or so.... I'm home alone so would love to catch up with you.... Lots of love Gareth x x x

6 months ago

Miss you Alexis! When are you next online in the evening? Xx

6 months ago

Hot 21 old lady

6 months ago

Would the gorgeous Alex's willing too come on around 10 pm one evening. Beautiful. The guy who likes it outside. Mrniceangel.

7 months ago

Wow, easily the hottest girl on here! Alexis, I canโ€™t wait to call you again and do everything to you say to any of my wifeโ€™s things! I promise not to cum or touch myself until you next give me permission! โค๏ธ Joe x

7 months ago

Sexy 21 years old

7 months ago

Missed seeing you on last night will catch up some other night enjoyed ur company x x x john

7 months ago

Lovely girl very friendly irish fan x x x

8 months ago

Hey Alexis when r u next on in the evening? Keith xxx

8 months ago

ALEXIS, When I call you, It Is with the Intention of having a clean chat. But then I hear your sexy voice, and I get horny !, and then can`t help talking dirty to you. I just can`t help myself. lots of love Xxxxx from Mr B.

8 months ago

Been a while Alex's, hope ya not missed ya favorite outdoors guy lol. I'll be back for you very soon. Don't go knowhere miss Sexy voice. Xx Mrniceangel

8 months ago

Hello my Darling! It was great having you on the site,and thank you for the chat.I an looking forward for us getting back to where we left off. Lots of love and kisses Richard.

9 months ago

Then she spent two days giving me lots of beauty treatments and a full & I really mean full massage . Love Roxy 1092 ๐Ÿ’‹

9 months ago

Just so you all know this naughty little slut has been with me all week doing naughty ๐Ÿ‘ฟ little maid . Lots of stories we have to tell . ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

9 months ago

Sweetheart, When I look at the pictures on your profile, I get a huge stirring In my loins !, I would love to slay your pussy with my huge thick, throbbing cock ! Love your loverboy Richie.

9 months ago

Hello my Darling! I am missing you.I will be back home Sunday evening ,and I hope you will be on site. Lots of love and kisses Richardxxxxx.

9 months ago

Hello my Darling! You were awesome tonight! I look forward to chatting with you again. Love and kisses Richardxxxx.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Honey
(PIN: 7281)

Honey

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Ruthless
(PIN: 7086)