Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 17 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ivy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ivy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7168

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ivy (Pin 7168)

Ivy

Photos of Ivy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ivy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ivy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
264 comments

Hi, I'm Ivy. My agent number is 7168. I am 19, some people call me poison ivy because I am a good girl but sometimes I get a little naughty. When I am not being naughty I like to treated like a princess especially by an older man. I am a curvy girl with long dark hair, give me a call on 7168. Call me on and enter PIN 7168 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ivy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7168

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Ivy

6 days ago

Desperate cock needs u to get hard xxx

1 week ago

Very cute little spunk bucket who loves making men shoot their loads, always ready for another cock. 10/10

1 week ago

Hya, Ivy, glad ur back on, although I doubt ya be online after midnight tonight, plus lol this msg won't go out till Monday. So if ya around Monday evening after 10pm or Tues be good to have fun outside with u again xx Mrniceangel

1 month ago

19yo student type girl who loves satisfying older men. Always have a lot of fun with her and she does anything I ask of her. Rims my 64yo arse and sucks my old balls before taking my spunk in her pretty mouth - Tony

1 month ago

When having a chat with Ivy you get something special for your money. She is fucking awesome at any scenario, 10/10 Greg x

1 month ago

Hope you’re ok Ivy, hopefully we’ll talk soon, love Kev. Xxx

1 month ago

Hey stranger

1 month ago

Hya Ivy, missed u 2 weeks ago u logged in for me but missed getting through to ya. I'll msg u again when weather acceptable for one of our special outdoor activities. Hopefully management will post in time for u to see so can catch u on that evening.

1 month ago

Super fantastic Ivy, all the woman you'll ever need! 10/10 Greg x

2 months ago

God I miss you desperate cock needs you so much xx

2 months ago

When u come back on darling if weather OK fancy popping on between 5 and midnight can go out have fun like before heh. X. Mrniceangel

2 months ago

Please please please use me please I'm begging xxx

2 months ago

Omg you gone off line so desperate for you xx

2 months ago

Off for a week boys but will be back 1st December, hair dyed blue and lots of sexy toys!!, love Ivy x

2 months ago

Omg such a bitch using me n making me desperate while girlfriend downstairs had to cut off she came toilet n I have you loudspeaker!! Desperate for more n more baby xxx

2 months ago

That was really fab today IVY, best chat ever! 10/10 Greg x

2 months ago

Hello Mrniceangel, what about Thursday night? Name the time, love Ivy xxx

2 months ago

Wonder if ya be around soon for another bit of outside fun. Heh let me know IVY as u been coming up super early miss out spending time with ya no.1 favourite guy. Mrniceangel

3 months ago

Ivy always makes me cum buckets with her cute and sexy voice. Proper cock loving cumslut student who loves old mens cocks. Love her - Tony

3 months ago

So dirty and submissive. Tony xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Honey
(PIN: 7281)

Honey

Ruthless
(PIN: 7086)

Ruthless
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Vanessa