Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 2 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tammy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tammy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7026

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tammy (Pin 7026)

Tammy

Photos of Tammy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tammy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tammy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
141 comments

Hello all you naughty men out there. My name is Tammy and I'm a very broad minded, naughty, dirty girl. I'm feeling very hot and horny and being very very rude indeed! And I'll let you into a little secret...I've got a really sexy body! And I'm up for all kinds of fun and I hope you are too! So come on guys, give me a call. You know you want to. Call me on and enter PIN 7026 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tammy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7026

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tammy

1 month ago

Tammy- you are a very very naughty girl, I can't belive you are only 18. Please have some LUBE ready next time - BRIAN

2 months ago

Hi Tammy we had such an amazing time. But I need you more. When will you be online again. G

3 months ago

Hi Tammy, you are amazing. Steven from Liverpool xx

3 months ago

In PIC 3 you show both CUNT and ARSE - do you like to share both ?????

3 months ago

Hi Tammy , you very naughty girl - when shall I call ?????

3 months ago

Tammy, you are such a naughty (but extremely good) girl. What days & times are you usually available ?

3 months ago

Tammy, I can't believe you're only 18, you made an old man very happy with your CUNT and your ARSE, helping me to cum twice - you're very naughty BRIAN

4 months ago

Hi Tammy please come back online. I need to lick and fuck that sweet tight little cunt again. G

5 months ago

I love you tammy 💓

6 months ago

An amazing dirty little girl, stunning in all ways 😍 😘

7 months ago

Please come online Tammy I need to face fuck you and cum down your throat. G.

7 months ago

Tammy can I suck you out love

7 months ago

Tammy is a very sexy naught girl who loves to be licked and fucked. So sexy I shot my load too quickly but hope to last longer next time. Ray xx

8 months ago

Likes a big cock up her tight little arse 🍆💦💦

8 months ago

Are you online today? X

8 months ago

Thank u your so dirty little slut for me love jimmy

8 months ago

Sexy, dirty little minx, plays the sweet innocent teen role very well. Thanks for making me cum loads. Speak soon, David xx

8 months ago

Tammy so innocent yet so filthy 😉😈 love our sessions & calling you for dirty fun 😈 Tomi xxx

9 months ago

Hi Tammy, loved round 2 today 😘 you're 1 special teeny slut who knows how to make a guy cum twice 💋😈 Tomi xxx

9 months ago

Hi Tammy, very good to fuck both your holes & cum inside that tight innocent teeny pussy 😈 Will defo call again for another round 😘 Tomi xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Gisella
(PIN: 7122)

Gisella

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Jo
(PIN: 7217)